Observation

Status
Not open for further replies.
SamuearlJackson said:
also, no need for competition between the two sites. i post on both (but quite a bit more on here). It's a free world baby :)

:p 8) :wink:

Steven said:
SamuearlJackson said:
also, no need for competition between the two sites. i post on both (but quite a bit more on here). It's a free world baby :)

:p 8) :wink:

No real need for advertising either, i do read it, just don't like foxestalk enough to post on it

i bumped into scowy again at the preston cup game and he's a good bloke.
gay as they come but whatever...
:wink:

MKFox said:
i bumped into scowy again at the preston cup game and he's a good bloke.
gay as they come but whatever...

You cheeky fecker. :wink:

I'm fine thanks Lazzer, hope you're all well. :wink:

SamuearlJackson said:
Joe_Fox said:
Another thing I noticed today is that we haven't lost in a month. That's good.

but we could have lost a couple of those and still had more points than we do now if we could win!!! 1 loss + 1 win > 2 draws

Sam, it was only an observation buddy, I agree that I would prefer more wins but at the same time, I would prefer a draw to a loss. Agreed?

Joe_Fox said:
SamuearlJackson said:
Joe_Fox said:

but we could have lost a couple of those and still had more points than we do now if we could win!!! 1 loss + 1 win > 2 draws

Sam, it was only an observation buddy, I agree that I would prefer more wins but at the same time, I would prefer a draw to a loss. Agreed?

Disagree. If you play for a draw consciously or unconsciously and have a bad day that is a loss. If you go for the win and have a bad day it is a draw. Simplistic but illustrative. Finally I am not sure the maths stack up either. If you went for wins all the time and only won 1 in 3 then you end up at least level.

Given City's squad we should be winning or trying to win and not worrying about losing every game.

Steven said:
Joe_Fox said:
SamuearlJackson said:
Joe_Fox said:

Disagree. If you play for a draw consciously or unconsciously and have a bad day that is a loss. If you go for the win and have a bad day it is a draw. Simplistic but illustrative. Finally I am not sure the maths stack up either. If you went for wins all the time and only won 1 in 3 then you end up at least level.

Given City's squad we should be winning or trying to win and not worrying about losing every game.

But Steven, I wasn't talking about mentality, I was merely saying that a point is better than no points, surely you agree with this? (Finally some meaty discussion!)

Joe_Fox said:

of course agreed. i guess i'm just annoyed that we are drawing so many games (especially at home) that we 'should' be winning. can we find a way to break down teams in the 2nd half?

SamJ

Joe_Fox said:
LS6_Fox said:
Petrescu must be given a chance.

:lol: :lol: You tit :lol: :lol:

How were Kasabian at the Canvas by the way? I couldn't get a ticket in the end. :(

there on at the Birmingham acadamy in december. hoping to get my ticket friday (payday). so there recomended?

leicester_til_i_die said:
Joe_Fox said:
LS6_Fox said:

How were Kasabian at the Canvas by the way? I couldn't get a ticket in the end. :(

there on at the Birmingham acadamy in december. hoping to get my ticket friday (payday). so there recomended?

Yes, they're recommended.

Joe_Fox said:
leicester_til_i_die said:
Joe_Fox said:
LS6_Fox said:

Yes, they're recommended.

apologies for the poor spelling and grammer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363