For feck's sake somebody log onto William Hills and post the list, and a link

what's the odds on relegation?

i'm looking on the dark side of things

homer said:
Shambles

For feck's sake somebody log onto William Hills and post the list, and a link

Link

DurhamFox said:
It's been edited now to include us at 14/1, 7th Favourite.

I thought 20/1 was bad value - 14/1 is a complete joke

How on earth can we be shorter odds than Preston, Derby, Reading and Sheffield United ???????

Rather than betting on a single team i tend to go for an accumulator for the champions of each division including the SPL. I was gutted this season, i was within 3 minutes of winning something like £14,000 on a £10 bet until Celtic blew it.

i reckon leics look to inconsistant to win the league for next season but fancy the playoffs. how about hinckley to win the league, 26/1 on foxes bet.

homer said:
C Palace 6/1
Southampton 13/2
Norwich 13/2
Ipswich 15/2
Wolves 8/1
Sheff Utd 10/1
Reading 14/1
Preston 14/1
Leeds 16/1
Derby 16/1
Leicester 20/1
Hull 20/1
Stoke 25/1
Q P R 33/1
Millwall 33/1
Luton 33/1
Cardiff 40/1
Watford 50/1
Coventry 50/1
Burnley 50/1
Plymouth 66/1
Crewe 80/1
Brighton 80/1

Not too tempting, really, is it ?

Same price as Hull, FFS

How the mighty have fallen...........

I request that a Moderator removes this thread on the grounds that the Author of the thread hasn't done his research and bothered to get off his lazy fat arse and find the best price rather than the first one he came to.

Why do the work yourself, when there's plenty of monkeys like you with nothing better to do than do it for me ?

It's basic management skills - you have desperately gone out there and done all the leg work while I sit on my ever-expanding arse eating Mars bars

I've built my whole career on it.......

homer said:
Why do the work yourself, when there's plenty of monkeys like you with nothing better to do than do it for me ?

It's basic management skills - you have desperately gone out there and done all the leg work while I sit on my ever-expanding arse eating Mars bars

I've built my whole career on it.......

Can't argue with the fact that you are at 'The top of your Tree' as it were.There is no bigger 'Shoveller of Shit' than your good self.
Not the first time you have been solely responsible for shoddy info with regards to Bookmakers odds and LCFC though is it? Can I draw your mind back to the blatent blagging of Relegation odds last season?

Wondered how long it would take for that to come up again

You just won't let it lie, will you ?

homer said:
Wondered how long it would take for that to come up again

You just won't let it lie, will you ?

No I will not.
While we are on the subject of 'letting things lie'...Elsie and Drew trust you enjoyed your holidays up here in the Highlands.However as regards to the deposit you 'let lie' on the mattress could you please get the Industrial Strength Stain Remover up to them ASAP.Next time a PVC mattress cover can be supplied at no extra cost..................and Elsie added that she hoped you enjoyed the Watersports.

That Elsie certainly knows how to make a good battered sausage, I'll give her that.......

You can only get 20s with the Mercury. :D :D :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Blue Army said:
BOOKIES HAVE CITY AS 20-1 OUTSIDERS

Leicester City have as much chance of gaining promotion to the Premiership next season as Peter Taylor's Hull City.

That is according to local bookmakers Mark Jarvis and Manny Bernstein, who have priced City at 20-1 to win the Championship - the same odds as newly-promoted Hull.

The consensus among the bookies is that City are not one of the favourites for the league, with Wolves and the teams relegated from the Premiership most fancied for promotion.

Ben Coley, of Jarvis, said: "To illustrate, 20-1 would be a similar price to Liverpool winning the Premiership.

"We think there will be a lot of interest in City at that price.

"It reflects the fact that they struggled last season and will need to perform a lot better.

"Here, we think they will make it into the top 10 and could scrape into the play-offs."

Jarvis have installed Wolves and Crystal Palace as early 6-1 favourites, closely followed by Norwich and Southampton at 13-2. Derby were 16-1 shots before manager George Burley's resignation yesterday, while Coventry are 50-1 outsiders.

Coley said: "Wolves were the form side at the end of the season and Glenn Hoddle is doing a good job.

"Palace, Norwich and Southampton all seem to be holding on to their squads following relegation.

"Coventry are towards the lower end of the market and will be struggling to stay up."

City's odds are echoed by Bernstein, who have Norwich favourites (11-2), followed by Southampton (6-1), Wolves (13-2) and Palace (7-1).

Bernstein's Darren Forrest said: "City are unfancied and we have them at 20-1 for the Championship.

"Our price is based on last year's performance but no-one would be cheering them on more than us if they do go up."

City striker David Connolly is 18-1 with Tremayne to be the division's top scorer while strike partner Mark de Vries is a 66-1 shot.

The Saffron Lane bookmakers have City at 16-1 for the Champ-ionship, the same as Leeds, and 7-2 to gain promotion.

Source

forget the league for a minute CORAL has us at 150/1 for the fa cup final

not bad as we were 2 games away last year

asheslcfc said:
forget the league for a minute CORAL has us at 150/1 for the fa cup final

not bad as we were 2 games away last year

Forgive me if I'm wrong (and Highland Fox certainly won't, the great pedantic woofter) but we were still about 125/1 to win it last year AFTER we had beaten Blackpool and Reading - just before the Charlton game

So it doesn't look that good to me.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669