Odds on Juve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juve were ageing side and for awhile struggle to bring in the best. Certain purchases in some pre-season werent exactly for the future. For example, Vieira, why not bring in Diarra who has at Real etc.

The ex coach Capello was a twat, and he is now setting about Real Madrid in the same way. Vieira and Emerson were awful last season

Hardly romping away with it are they,if I'd took a very short price about them I would be concerned.

No, but if we assume form stays the same throughout the season they'll win it by nearly 20 points, it would take a big dip in form for them not to win it.

Maybe but there are a lot of teams close to them

But only because of the deduction!

They're nowhere near as good based on results so far.

So can I have 100/1 any other team to win it ?
Napoli don't look too bad

Last edited:
No one's said anything about 100/1.

You were implying that it's close, but it's not. Surely with your bookmaking background you have to agree that Juventus must be odds on favourites?

I didn't say they shouldn't be odds on favourites.:102:

I didn't say they shouldn't be odds on favourites.:102:

No, but you did say...

Hardly romping away with it are they,if I'd took a very short price about them I would be concerned.

Why would anyone who put a bet on at the start of the season be concerned when they've already clawed back the points deduction a third of the way through the season?
I'm sure most people expected it to take longer than that, and would be very confident about their bet.

No, but you did say...

Why would anyone who put a bet on at the start of the season be concerned when they've already clawed back the points deduction a third of the way through the season?
I'm sure most people expected it to take longer than that, and would be very confident about their bet.

I was trying and failing to wind up a certain Boy Genius....I wasn't being entirely serious.
1/2 aren't really my type of prices and backing them will eventually lead to one thing...... the Workhouse,I know..I've seen it happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00