Official site gets it wrong again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

I'm sure they only employ people who fail an intelligence test....

"a win for City will virtually secure their Championship status with two games remaining."

A win tomorrow would guarantee we stay up, no 'virtually' about it.

webmaster said:

"a win for City will virtually secure their Championship status with two games remaining."

And if it were to happen they would probably let us know on Saturday..

They could get Status Quo to model them with the date of their concert on the back...

highland fox said:
They could get Status Quo to model them with the date of their concert on the back...

No...... it was a joke Mr Mace honest...........

Whatever you want, dedum dedum...............

KTFaith said:
highland fox said:

No...... it was a joke Mr Mace honest...........

Whatever you want, dedum dedum...............

Maybe that post of mine should be deleted..nah they wouldn't....would they?...feck :?

Brauny Blue said:
webmaster said:
They've probably been too busy thinking up new ways to advertise the new kit.

Wasn't Bernie looking for a modelling job :smt080

Don't think he'd agree to that unless he was allowed to personalise it.

Bernie won't wear anything until he's dragged it through a muddy field, then used it to mop the toilet floor, then left it to soak overnight in some stale beer. Once he's done that he drinks the rest of the beer and throws up on the shirt. He goes through that before every match, just to make sure his shirt is 'fresh'.

webmaster said:
Brauny Blue said:
webmaster said:
They've probably been too busy thinking up new ways to advertise the new kit.

Wasn't Bernie looking for a modelling job :smt080

Don't think he'd agree to that unless he was allowed to personalise it.

Bernie won't wear anything until he's dragged it through a muddy field, then used it to mop the toilet floor, then left it to soak overnight in some stale beer. Once he's done that he drinks the rest of the beer and throws up on the shirt. He goes through that before every match, just to make sure his shirt is 'fresh'.

:smt030 :smt030 :smt078 The thought of it . How nice.

Brauny makes 500.
Apologies to everyone for the 499 shite,dull, and boring ones. But i was first one to mention CL coming to city. Whether thats a good or bad thing :smt102

webmaster said:

Hate to be pedantic, but you're wrong, Webbo

If Brighton subsequently win both of their remaining games by healthy margins, and we get hammered by both Leeds and Plymouth, then they would still be able to finish above us, even if we beat Derby

It would require need a change in goal difference of more than 26, and a similar one of 17 for Crewe, but it is still technically possible, and the official site was technically correct

No wonder Scowie beat you to that Leicester City Mad job.....

Spot on homer, if Brighton won their remaining two games 6 - 0 then their goal difference would be -14. If we win tonight by 1 goal, and then lose our remaining two fixtures 8 - 0 then our goal difference will be -15.

Unlikely but not impossible.

homer said:
webmaster said:

If Brighton subsequently win both of their remaining games by healthy margins, and we get hammered by both Leeds and Plymouth, then they would still be able to finish above us, even if we beat Derby

It would require need a change in goal difference of more than 26, and a similar one of 17 for Crewe, but it is still technically possible, and the official site was technically correct

Maybe you could 'make up ' some odds for it homer...

highland fox said:
homer said:
webmaster said:

Maybe you could 'make up ' some odds for it homer...

I'd say 15 to 1 on.

homer said:
webmaster said:

No, you're wrong. A win tonight would guarantee we stay up, whatever Brighton do.

If we win tonight we'd be four points in front of Cov, and six in front of Crewe.

So if crewe and Cov both win their next game, it would leave Cov needing a point, and Crewe needing a win on the last day of the season to join us on 53 points.

But they play each other on the last day of the season, so it's impossible for them both to catch us.

Just testing you Webbo, just testing. Well relinquished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669