OH HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard on the radio he is now considering retiring from international football due to last night :shock: :roll:

Naughty Fox said:
Just heard on the radio he is now considering retiring from international football due to last night :shock: :roll:

Wooose! :lol:

Billy Boy said:
Naughty Fox said:

Wooose! :lol:

Why have such a downer on Sav the guy is a legend wish he was still in our midfield winding everyone up, could do with his energy and enthusiasm.

he is claiming innocence saying he never touched hughes !!! only because he got put on his arse before he could do anything :roll:

I remember when those blonde flowing locks driftede around the Filbert Street pitch like a dove flying in the autumn sunset. It was majestic, as was our midfield. God bless you Robbie. Although you were the 'weakest' of our midfield trio, you will always be an idol to me, your energy and your attitude was a resemblence of our style in those great years.

Joe_Fox said:
I remember when those blonde flowing locks driftede around the Filbert Street pitch like a dove flying in the autumn sunset. It was majestic, as was our midfield. God bless you Robbie. Although you were the 'weakest' of our midfield trio, you will always be an idol to me, your energy and your attitude was a resemblence of our style in those great years.

need a couple of Kleenex?? :wink:

MKFox said:
Joe_Fox said:

need a couple of Kleenex?? :wink:

MK, Have you just had a wank over my post? :shock:

no.
as you are well aware i was offering the Kleenex to you to clean up your 'manmess' that had so obviously been 'coughed' whilst you were thinking about the afghan :wink:

homer said:
Over your gate post ?
i saw someone trying to steal our gatepost at about 2 o'clock last night :shock:

MKFox said:
no.
as you are well aware i was offering the Kleenex to you to clean up your 'manmess' that had so obviously been 'coughed' whilst you were thinking about the afghan :wink:

Oh, that's ok then.

Semper Eadem said:
your a tit

Your the **** tit mate if you think the ship jumping prick is a Leicester Hero.

Izzet - Hero
Savage - Ship jumping ****.

prick.

pirate?

Anyone who put in as much rabid effort in a City shirt as Savage will always be a hero in my book. Shame some of the current squad seem less interested.

Savage always gave 100% for City, there is no one who will play for us on Saturday that will come close to his effort and commitment whilst he was here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566