OH HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Semper Eadem said:
your a tit

Your the **** tit mate if you think the ship jumping prick is a Leicester Hero.

Izzet - Hero
Savage - Ship jumping ****.

prick.

did you acctually watch him play?? izzet - hero izzet done the samething, left us when we got relegated why? because we couldn't afford to keep him, and he wants to play at the top level, same for savage.

hero ?
legend ?
great ?
worthy of a presentation and one of Birch's hilarious silver ash tray gags ?

probably not

But a f*cking good ex-player who put in some magnificent performances and, based on our first six games, a player not one member of the current squad comes within a million miles of ?

yes

and thank f*ck he will be missing from the England game

Funny how people suddenly become wankers when they leave the club nowadays

leicester_til_i_die said:
Semper Eadem said:
your a tit

Izzet - Hero

prick.

did you acctually watch him play?? izzet - hero izzet done the samething, left us when we got relegated why? because we couldn't afford to keep him, and he wants to play at the top level, same for savage.

Bollocks I take it you don't go to many games. Savage was a KNOB when he played at the Walkers last season. He winges about Michael Hughes trying to break his legs last Wednesday while dishing out the same shit against Bummie opposition week in week out.

If there ever was a case of the pot calling........... then this has to be it.

As for his supposed thoughts of international retirement, pah, the attention seeking wanker. :x :

Billy Boy said:
Semper Eadem said:
your a tit

Izzet - Hero

prick.

Bollocks I take it you don't go to many games. Savage was a KNOB when he played at the Walkers last season. He winges about Michael Hughes trying to break his legs last Wednesday while dishing out the same shit against Bummie opposition week in week out.

As for his supposed thoughts of international retirement, pah, the attention seeking wanker. :x :

season ticket 10 years, i ahve seen some shit play for us, might not be as long as you have, but still long time, and he is one of the best players we've had in that time, he hasn't got the skill of some players but he makes it up in comitment, passion and agression, every time he put his shirt on all wanted to do was win at all costs, he was a fans hero for that and IMO always will be, forget what he did against us, whhy should he change just because he's playing against his old team? would you? wouldn't you still want to play your best?

Billy Boy said:
Semper Eadem said:
your a tit

Izzet - Hero

prick.

season ticket 10 years, i ahve seen some shit play for us, might not be as long as you have, but still long time, and he is one of the best players we've had in that time, he hasn't got the skill of some players but he makes it up in comitment, passion and agression, every time he put his shirt on all wanted to do was win at all costs, he was a fans hero for that and IMO always will be, forget what he did against us, whhy should he change just because he's playing against his old team? would you? wouldn't you still want to play your best?

Yeah but I wouldn't try to break an ex team mate's, Impey, legs. :shock:

i would impy was shite, and he would have done us a favour

He still wore the right colour of blue and for that he was heads and shoulders above Savage. :wink:

Billy Boy said:

He still wore the right colour of blue and for that he was heads and shoulders above Savage. :wink:

Even without a neck :D

Savage was a good player for us and I would still like him in the right blue shirt, but Billy Boy is right, he has become too big for his boots. He is the one that has created his reputation so when it back fires every now and again he should take it on the chin rather than having a mardy and throwing his toys out of his pram. Just because you get sent off, justified or not, why pack in playing for your country :?:

lazzer said:
MKFox said:
homer said:
Over your gate post ?
i saw someone trying to steal our gatepost at about 2 o'clock last night :shock:

....and you didnt shout out in case they took offence :roll: :idea:

MK was wanking over it! It was embarrasing enough for the old chap! :lol:

Billy Boy said:

so you put junior lewis above savage, because he wore the right colour blue?

Billy Boy said:

Hang on, there is something wrong here. Impey? Head and Shoulders? That implies that Impey has a neck. WRONG. And anyway, what the fook has Impey got to do with it?

Joe_Fox said:
Billy Boy said:

Hang on, there is something wrong here. Impey? Head and Shoulders? That implies that Impey has a neck. WRONG. And anyway, what the fook has Impey got to do with it?

Called irony JF. :lol: :wink:

Billy Boy said:
Joe_Fox said:
Billy Boy said:

Called irony JF. :lol: :wink:

What has he got to do with Impey's neck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566