Match Thread OH Leuven v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanna bet that at least that number go either permanently or on loan by the end of the window?
I think that's what they'd like but I'd don't think we'll be able to get rid of that many.

Well I’m very happy to see that he’s not deluded like the fans who think our squad is fine and doesn’t need any freshening up.

The earth isn’t a globe.

It’s an oblate spheroid.

Lot to chew on in there

This is the sort of shit from BR that pisses me off. I defend the guy a lot but he's such a twat when it comes to taking personal responsibility for our situation.

Many of the players that he now wants to shift out were the exact ones he demanded we sign not long ago. He's accumulated this absurdly bloated squad. He wanted Congerton.

I hope Rudkin or Whelan or Top have the guts to tell him that these are the players he wanted. The club have spent every penny they have and much more to try to support him. If we don't compete in the top half of the league this season, especially without Europe, it's on BR and him alone.

This team is easily good enough. We'd all like some additions but it's simply not practical until circumstances change. Accept your responsibility, suck it up and get on with the job you're paid a ludicrous amount to do.

This is the sort of shit from BR that pisses me off. I defend the guy a lot but he's such a twat when it comes to taking personal responsibility for our situation.

Many of the players that he now wants to shift out were the exact ones he demanded we sign not long ago. He's accumulated this absurdly bloated squad. He wanted Congerton.

I hope Rudkin or Whelan or Top have the guts to tell him that these are the players he wanted. The club have spent every penny they have and much more to try to support him. If we don't compete in the top half of the league this season, especially without Europe, it's on BR and him alone.

This team is easily good enough. We'd all like some additions but it's simply not practical until circumstances change. Accept your responsibility, suck it up and get on with the job you're paid a ludicrous amount to do.
Agree with you here 100%

Couldn’t have put it better. He’s shat on the floor and is now complaining because it’s on his shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4467
8Coventry City4364