Old Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
erm excuse me GFP isnt that much older than me!!:006: hello? I am still here you know!

pds said:
lazzer told me. Apparently he looks on him as a grand father figure.
bless :icon_lol:
ahhhh so thats why he buys all those werthers originals

it's all falling into place

:006: hello? stop ignoring me or ill cry!

It seems to me most of the posters who signed up to this board when it changed from Filbertstreet.net to Leicestershire.co.uk are still regualr posters. I know I was about 10th to sign up, MK was in there too, as was Joe. I'm sure there was more but I cant check because of the new member list set up.

What seems to of happened is there were a large number of Mercenaries, who joined up after about 18 months or so of the new format and who have now moved on. Meanwhile with the scaling down in size the forum has become much better with more of a football focus.

Fox Fan said:
It seems to me most of the posters who signed up to this board when it changed from Filbertstreet.net to Leicestershire.co.uk are still regualr posters. I know I was about 10th to sign up, MK was in there too, as was Joe. I'm sure there was more but I cant check because of the new member list set up.

What seems to of happened is there were a large number of Mercenaries, who joined up after about 18 months or so of the new format and who have now moved on. Meanwhile with the scaling down in size the forum has become much better with more of a football focus.

I've been here since the beginning and loved everyminute of it. Filbertstreet.net is still my homepage.

G F P said:
:006: :006: :006:

did you go the game tonight mate or was it to far to travel

u talking to me punk?!?

talkin of old posters what do you reckon the average age of poster is on here i think we should do a poll to work it out. find the average age of the forum. right i'll set one up now

fcukcov said:
u talking to me punk?!?
well you try to be nice and look what happens.

ive been reading filbertstreet.net for years only just got round to posting though

G F P said:
well you try to be nice and look what happens.

ive been reading filbertstreet.net for years only just got round to posting though

no didnt go tonight bascially coz I couldnt really be ar***d.

Goin sat though if your coming over?

fcukcov said:
no didnt go tonight bascially coz I couldnt really be ar***d.

Goin sat though if your coming over?
im a little skint pal what with the holiday coming up, also thinking about touring Aussie after christmas so might have to start giving my liver a rest at weekends.................. and during the week :( :(

did you listen to the game was it any good?? fecking batteries ran out in my radio about 5 minutes before kick off.:icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil

hence i need a new radio now

Caught bits in the net but was sorting out the other halfs comp. She had broken it yet again. I dunno women and computers just dont mix.

Anyways, watched most of the Liverpool game then to liven myself up after that I watched the grass grow on the back lawn.

pds said:
talkin of old posters what do you reckon the average age of poster is on here i think we should do a poll to work it out. find the average age of the forum. right i'll set one up now

Please put a time limit on it. ;)

If you want to see the original group of posters who signed up, search the members list for joining date before 1 June 2003. There are about 40 of us, although I am not sure how many of these originals still read/post or have perhaps re-registered since with new names if they had forgotten or had problems with their original names.

As an 'original' I am very happy with the new posters. I was not unhappy when Pet Rescue and the other kids decided to carry on tossing the toys out of the pram on the 'other' forum.

I do genuinely miss James Walker though and I would love to know what really happened to him. I did not follow the threads closely enough at the time to work out truth from fiction. Maybe a couple of the 'Old Uns', MKFox or Lazzer or even the Oracle Webbo, could finally enlighten me?

Homer is posting under a new name I believe.

DurhamFox said:
Who is that then?

Oh come on duzzer - work it out son!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675