On my way

Status
Not open for further replies.
webmaster said:
Half the cars on the M1 have LCFC scarves hanging out of their windows. Not seen anything like it since we last went to Wembley

Posted from a Sony Ericsson mobile phone
Not going, Wifey still not given birth! 8 days late.

How on Earth can I wait for 1,000,000 hours until KO at 1.05. already clock watching, finger biting (nails gone), pacing, kicking the cat, teeth cleaning, tile counting, window watching, grass counting, daffodil counting, only bashing the plank left to do. What with wifey being preggo, I am in practice.

COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all will win or lose.I plan to get drunk either way,celebrating if we win commiserating if we lose.If we draw...I've not really thought about that one.
C'mon City :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

the beer's in the fridge, city shirt on, assorted potato based snacks bought in. we're going to be the upset of the round and sneak a 1-0
elefant.gif

MKFox said:
the beer's in the fridge, city shirt on, assorted potato based snacks bought in. we're going to be the upset of the round and sneak a 1-0
elefant.gif

I think it will be 1-2. :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

I think 0-2. Williams and MDV. Had a £10 on Williams at 5/1. Come on City!!!!!!

Melton Fox said:

Only 5/1 for Williams?

You're joking right?

He was around 16/1 at most of the bookies!

Best value bet of the day I noticed was on #####, on the first player to be booked. The obvious players, Dickov, Savage, Tiatto were favourites, but longest odds of the lot, at 20/1, was Dabizas. With his habit of committing silly fouls, and Dickov's habit of making simple fouls look like bookable offences, it looked too good to miss. Shame I had only £2 on it, but at least it more than paid for my losing bets on a Leicester win.

Last edited by a moderator:
webmaster said:
Melton Fox said:

Only 5/1 for Williams?

You're joking right?

He was around 16/1 at most of the bookies!

Best value bet of the day I noticed was on #####, on the first player to be booked. The obvious players, Dickov, Savage, Tiatto were favourites, but longest odds of the lot, at 20/1, was Dabizas. With his habit of committing silly fouls, and Dickov's habit of making simple fouls look like bookable offences, it looked too good to miss. Shame I had only £2 on it, but at least it more than paid for my losing bets on a Leicester win.

I got 26/1 on williams being 1st scorer today with skybet. Waste of time though!!

5/1 to score anytime. Can't remember odds for first goal.

This was with #####. Any suggestions for an online bookie with better odds then?.

Melton Fox said:
5/1 to score anytime. Can't remember odds for first goal.

This was with #####. Any suggestions for an online bookie with better odds then?.

I thought you were talking about a first goalscorer bet, I should have realised with those odds that .it was to score any time.

##### is pretty good.

For first goalscorer bets the odds can vary quite a lot between bookmakers,. and I've not found any one to be consistently better, one will be good for one player, wnother for someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670