On This Day.

Brown Nose

Today's the day then. The anniversary of us winning that great title.

2nd May 1925 saw us secure the second division title with a 4-0 victory over Stockport.

Blaarev

Today's the day then. The anniversary of us winning that great title.

2nd May 1925 saw us secure the second division title with a 4-0 victory over Stockport.
Now, where’s that famous tweet from Arthur Chandler mocking the ManU’s striker’s tweet from a few days earlier?

Blaarev

Took a break from work to watch this from three years ago today. Now I struggle to concentrate on work again....

Brown Nose

It's a bit late now but also on 26th April - this time in 1969 - Leicester's last FA Cup Final - 50 years ago. I was there and it's virtually a lifetime gone by!
No FA Cup wins.
No final for 50 years.
No semi final for 37 years.

Why are we so useless in that competition? Surely it is a statistical anomaly for a club our size to be so terrible at the FA Cup?

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
No, Boc, not morbid, nor planning to die soon, but I won't be able to hang on for another 50 years! Time to give the FA Cup a real go - and win it !
I agree. Another 50 years and I will be 119. I don't think I can hang in that long either.

Rock Fox

I agree. Another 50 years and I will be 119. I don't think I can hang in that long either.
I'd be 114 years old – but if we were Japanese, did exercise and meditation, gave up sex, drugs and bacon sandwiches and followed a Mediterranean diet, we might just make it. Note to Brendan Rodgers – Don’t wait that long to win the FA Cup – just in case...

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
I'd be 114 years old – but if we were Japanese, did exercise and meditation, gave up sex, drugs and bacon sandwiches and followed a Mediterranean diet, we might just make it. Note to Brendan Rodgers – Don’t wait that long to win the FA Cup – just in case...
Exercise? **** that!

Ike O'Noclassed

Forty long years to the day since Forest beat Malmo to win the European Cup. Remember thinking, well that's never going to happen again.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool 16  46
Leicester 16  38
Manchester City 16  32
Chelsea 16  29
Manchester Utd 16  24
Wolves 16  24
Tottenham  16  23
Sheffield Utd 16  22
Arsenal 16  22
10 Palace 16  22