One Ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robsdee

Does anyone know why all the balls were collected during the first half last Monday and then again on Saturday we played with only one ball? It delays play when the ball goes out. Is this a Club directive or something to do with the FA?

Does anyone know why all the balls were collected during the first half last Monday and then again on Saturday we played with only one ball? It delays play when the ball goes out. Is this a Club directive or something to do with the FA?

i think the referee can demand that more or less balls are introduced......not 100% on this but i am sure bob or someone will. i'd imagine though it was more a decision made by our manager to stop them exploiting us down the wings

I thought we were banned from using the multi ball system because a team complained we only used the system when It was our throw in, corner etc :icon_lol:

Last edited:
I thought we were banned from using the multi ball system because a team complained we only used the system when It was our throw in, corner etc :icon_lol:

we try it most games :mad: but get told to bring the balls in if one the ballboys are not doing it right or quick enough for the ref or other team , or if the other team's manager moans we are using more than one ball so don't like it , last one if the ref don't like it at all :081: :081:

The idea behind it was to try and keep the game flowing , still don't work though :090:

and poor old goebbels.....

Yes, fluorescent yellow with a little bell inside as well.

I wouldn't reply to this thread but it seems it's the only one with "Last reply by Foxin_Oz" missing from the thread title. I'm going to regret having that last six pack of OP Rum I just know it.

Little bell my arse. It's a big bell. Takes up nearly the whole ball. Just shows how much handicapped football you've played Macky. :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669