One Boris Johnson.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
But every City also has a stereotype, I think it's humerous and acceptable to make fun of that. But the scouse Stereotype is humour, not self pity. Johnson was just plain insulting

No, no, wrong, wrong, wrong.

The scouse stereotype is thieving ****s that think they are funny when they patently aren't.

Perhaps me having someone very close to me who is a born and bred Scouser and has never thieved or lied in her life effects me more and from now on I'm keepingout of the whole Scouse thing
As for Johnson he may well be very clever but he is in a position of power now and he really needs to watch his mouth

But every City also has a stereotype, I think it's humerous and acceptable to make fun of that. But the scouse Stereotype is humour, not self pity. Johnson was just plain insulting

That's what scousers would have you believe!

boris will be the new prince phillip.

Hope so.

some churchill like quotes on the way.

Breaking News*: Police have just stopped John Arne Risse on the M62. Apparently he was heading in the wrong direction

Perhaps me having someone very close to me who is a born and bred Scouser and has never thieved or lied in her life effects me more and from now on I'm keepingout of the whole Scouse thing

It's okay h, we're only talking about stereotypes, not actual scousers.

As long as it isn't Stan Boardman that you're close to, I think you'll be fine.

It's okay h, we're only talking about stereotypes, not actual scousers.

As long as it isn't Stan Boardman that you're close to, I think you'll be fine.

I can't defend him,the man ia a twat

****ing Liverpool......... I aint getting into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46