Only 2 hours to go....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malf

Just got back from The Sketchley Grange and can I just say there is a rather exciting player staying there who's in talks with Leicester. Also i've heard abit of inside info that we will get Sunderland away first game of the season.

Scowcroft

Malf said:
Just got back from The Sketchley Grange and can I just say there is a rather exciting player staying there who's in talks with Leicester. Also i've heard abit of inside info that we will get Sunderland away first game of the season.
Who is this rather exciting player then?

Malf

Scowcroft said:
Malf said:
You'll find out either today or tomorrow, aged between 21-26 and quick as a fcvkker

Scowcroft

Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
Malf said:
You'll find out either today or tomorrow, aged between 21-26 and quick as a fcvkker
Yeah, sure. piss head. :wink:

Foxes_Trust

Malf said:
If only you had registered for the Rumour Mill - could have stole a lead on this one

Malf

Foxes_Trust said:
Malf said:
If only you had registered for the Rumour Mill - could have stole a lead on this one
Such a shame, but knowing me i'd get it wrong anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Leicester  9
Everton  9
Arsenal  6
Liverpool  6
Palace  6
Leeds Utd  6
Tottenham   4
Chelsea  4