ooh 'err missus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazzer

Cor blimey Mickey this is not what we want, after all this lot are your choice innit. I think that you have lost the plot, you don't really know what your best team is, and you are still asking the team to kick it and rush.
The donkey Cork has got to be part of the problem as he's supposed to be coaching them, but I think another poor gutless performance means that the players don't respect you. Or they don't really know what kind of footy they have to play.
As a team we ain't promotion favourites, lets hope that we improve in the next 5 games or I reckon it's goodbye to the Adams family.

Can really argue with the watford performance, but lets think.
We aint had the easiest start to the season,

West ham- Played well considerin we had 10 men for 75 mins, n we could have won and looked quite good.

Derby- decent performance good win

Millwall- most teams in the division are gonna find it hard away at millwall, there a strong team n it makes it even harder considerin we got a big rivalry with them

Derby wasn't a decent performance and neither was Milwall. In both matches we were over run and if Derby could finish we would of been slaughtered!

Loyal_Supporter said:

West ham- Played well considerin we had 10 men for 75 mins, n we could have won and looked quite good.

Millwall- most teams in the division are gonna find it hard away at millwall, there a strong team n it makes it even harder considerin we got a big rivalry with them

Sorry totally disagree with you apart from West Ham the other 3 games (Derby A, Millwall A and Watford H) were all winnable matches especially if we are expecting promotion - Plymouth and Wigan have had tougher starts than us and done considerably better. We are struggling because we are not performing and MA doesnt seem as yet to be able to get a performance out of this group of players. The last 2 games have been pitifull and to be fair beating Derby only papered over the cracks. We need to improve and i tend to agree with others with concerns over our coaching staff and their abilities. The difference between last promotion campaign and this one is that the club could have gone bust at anytime and the players motivated themselves as their livelihood were in the balance, last season and this season so far MA has been motivating them with no outside influences and the result - 7 wins. Says it all really.

Keep the Faith said:
Loyal_Supporter said:

Sorry totally disagree with you apart from West Ham the other 3 games (Derby A, Millwall A and Watford H) were all winnable matches especially if we are expecting promotion - Plymouth and Wigan have had tougher starts than us and done considerably better. We are struggling because we are not performing and MA doesnt seem as yet to be able to get a performance out of this group of players. The last 2 games have been pitifull and to be fair beating Derby only papered over the cracks. We need to improve and i tend to agree with others with concerns over our coaching staff and their abilities. The difference between last promotion campaign and this one is that the club could have gone bust at anytime and the players motivated themselves as their livelihood were in the balance, last season and this season so far MA has been motivating them with no outside influences and the result - 7 wins. Says it all really.

Well, not really, last term we were in one of the most competitive leagues on the planet with a put together squad, which cost **** all and we nearly stayed up, the year before we had Izzet, which in my mind is what we really miss at the moment.

alex said:
Keep the Faith said:
Loyal_Supporter said:

Well, not really, last term we were in one of the most competitive leagues on the planet with a put together squad, which cost **** all and we nearly stayed up, the year before we had Izzet, which in my mind is what we really miss at the moment.

The year before we had a squad not put to-gether by MA. :wink:

Three words: four games in!!! 42 to go and we have a completely brand new set of players. GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT!

worcesterfox said:
Three words: four games in!!! 42 to go and we have a completely brand new set of players. GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT!

..... and the meek shall inherit the earth. Not in sport, as whilst you wait others will come zooming by. :wink:

Six points over the Bank Holiday weekend and we'll all be happy again...you watch.

No idea where best to post this as havent been able to get online over the weekend and am too depressed to read all the posts etc......

From the teams we have seen so far we are by far the worst. We have been out witted and out played by West Ham, Derby, Millwall and Watford. We have no imagination going forward and I think its plainly obvious that we will not get out of this division playing route one football. Our players look nervous on the ball and have no cohesion at all. Adams makes ridiculous substitutions at times which jeopardise our results further. As for some of his team selections?..why on earth did he pick Heath as a right back??? there was no play down our right side as Matt Heath isnt a footballer, he may be a solid centre back but he isnt going to build play down our right wing is he. Surely playing Canero at RB and Scowy RM would have been better!!

I will Keep The Faith but we need a complete change in our approach and for gods sake start training these boys instead of getting them running round Belvior Drive all day!!! We need some ball skills, being able to run a marathon at the end of 90 minutes is no good if you have lost 1-0!!!!!

DurhamFox said:
No idea where best to post this as havent been able to get online over the weekend and am too depressed to read all the posts etc......

From the teams we have seen so far we are by far the worst. We have been out witted and out played by West Ham, Derby, Millwall and Watford. We have no imagination going forward and I think its plainly obvious that we will not get out of this division playing route one football. Our players look nervous on the ball and have no cohesion at all. Adams makes ridiculous substitutions at times which jeopardise our results further. As for some of his team selections?..why on earth did he pick Heath as a right back??? there was no play down our right side as Matt Heath isnt a footballer, he may be a solid centre back but he isnt going to build play down our right wing is he. Surely playing Canero at RB and Scowy RM would have been better!!

I will Keep The Faith but we need a complete change in our approach and for gods sake start training these boys instead of getting them running round Belvior Drive all day!!! We need some ball skills, being able to run a marathon at the end of 90 minutes is no good if you have lost 1-0!!!!!

I completely agree with this. I cannot understand the logic behind playing Heath at RB. It appears that Blake was dropped, but MA had no confidence in starting Benjy. He put Scowcroft up front, but then clearly has no confidence in Gillespie as he would prefer to play Heath (back for his first game) out of position and Canero rather than Canero and Gillespie.

Begs the question. What the hell did he keep Gillespie for ???? Blake is a mistake as far as I'm concerned - bad signing, and clearly Trev's days are numbered.....

I'm trying to keep the faith, but this is a hard division and we are struggling.

RichMC24 said:
What the hell did he keep Gillespie for

Blake is a mistake as far as I'm concerned - bad signing

clearly Trev's days are numbered....

1. Tips
2. Give him a bit more time. I'm sure he'll hit form soon
3. I'll give him to the end of the season, then Rotherham will sign him

RichMC24 said:
Begs the question. What the hell did he keep Gillespie for ????

The reason Gillespie didn't play is because he was injured mid-week on international duty. Dunno if he'd have made much of a difference though if he had been playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363