Ormondroyd says Foxes will go up

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he isn't, he's playing shit. Despite his shitness, he is just scoring enough.

But fortunately for him and for us, we're not conceding enough goals for this to be an issue.

If we start to concede two goals a game, his misses could cost him his place.

It's a funny world where a goal a game is 'just scoring enough'! I can't help but feel that if Fryatt keeps it up and we start leaking two a game that it should be the defence we should look at dropping...

At the risk of being laughed off this site i think the striker most deserves a propper chance in the team is not Dickov but DJ. I wouldn't drop either of Fryatt or Howard, but i think DJ looked good when he came on agaist LO, with no reserve leauge getting him match fit is going to be a problem.

Last edited:
At the risk of being laughed off this site i think the striker most deserves a propper chance in the team is not Dickov but DJ. I wouldn't drop either of Fryatt or Howard, but i think DJ looked good when he came on agaist LO, the problem is with no reserve leauge getting him match fit is going to be a problem.

He can play in the pisspot trophy tomorrow night

Then we can see just how shite he really is.......

Come January I'd sell DJ Campbell to the first bidder...if there is one.Over-rated dross IMO

At the risk of being laughed off this site i think the striker most deserves a propper chance in the team is not Dickov but DJ. I wouldn't drop either of Fryatt or Howard, but i think DJ looked good when he came on agaist LO, the problem is with no reserve leauge getting him match fit is going to be a problem.

I totally agree. That's probably one of the few issues I have with NP. So far, DJ has only had short stints at the end of games, like when he was brought on against Millwall in the 81st minute, which isn't really long enough to prove anything.

In this division, Fryatt and DJ could be a lethal combination, we should at least give it a proper go, DJ always looks quite eager whenever he's brought on.

We lie 5th in the League and are averaging 2 goals a game.Why is there any need to change the Attack ? Bizarre thinking IMO.Not only that people want to draft in a player who has shown very litle desire to play for this Club since Martin Allen was thrown out on his ear and has done precisely feck all to justify the decent amount of money we shelled out for him

We lie 5th in the League and are averaging 2 goals a game.Why is there any need to change the Attack ? Bizarre thinking IMO.Not only that people want to draft in a player who has shown very litle desire to play for this Club since Martin Allen was thrown out on his ear and has done precisely feck all to justify the decent amount of money we shelled out for him

It's silly season, that's all

Best just ignore it

They'll be saying that we should give N'Gotty a game next.....

I totally agree. That's probably one of the few issues I have with NP. So far, DJ has only had short stints at the end of games, like when he was brought on against Millwall in the 81st minute, which isn't really long enough to prove anything.

In this division, Fryatt and DJ could be a lethal combination, we should at least give it a proper go, DJ always looks quite eager whenever he's brought on.

Why when we are averaging 2 goals a game with our current Strikers ?:icon_conf

I don't think either Fryatt or Howard hould be dropped all i was saying is i think DJ looked good when he came on on saturday and based on that deserves more of a chance. eg coming of the bench after about 60 mins ahead of has beens like Dickov

I don't think desire to play for the club is a valid argument. particulaly when reffering to players like are current strike pairing

I think we should try ungotty up fronty. I reckon he's a bit more eager than DJ.

That Irish fella with the afro made Matt Elliot play up front, so it should work.

Play DJ at left back where he can use his pace to recover from his defensive incompetence.

Genius.

No he isn't, he's playing shit. Despite his shitness, he is just scoring enough.

But fortunately for him and for us, we're not conceding enough goals for this to be an issue.

If we start to concede two goals a game, his misses could cost him his place.

If we start conceding 2 goals a game we will be in the shit! Any striker will miss chances. We are talking about a league one player here. He is playing at this level because he is not a top class striker. The fact he has scored 6 in 6 is a real bonus and is better than anything else we have got. He can continue to be shit as long as he keep scoring. Afterall, that is how strikers are judged!

The retarded mentality of some people on here reaches a new level daily.

Debating this is frankly insane.

Debating this is frankly insane.
Somebody told me the other day that only thick ignorant losers refuse to join a debate.

They said "If people refuse to join a debate, it's because their point isn't valid or they can't compete against the intellect of the party raising the opposing viewpoint".

They also added another scenario to the subject: "The person refusing to debate is a useless c**t with no regard for themselves, despite how arrogant and aggressive they appear to be on the outside".

I think this is a harsh view, to be fair.

Somebody told me the other day that only thick ignorant losers refuse to join a debate.

They said "If people refuse to join a debate, it's because their point isn't valid or they can't compete against the intellect of the party raising the opposing viewpoint".

They also added another scenario to the subject: "The person refusing to debate is a useless c**t with no regard for themselves, despite how arrogant and aggressive they appear to be on the outside".

I think this is a harsh view, to be fair.

Tell 'They' he's a C**t.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00