Osama Bin Laden

Status
Not open for further replies.
killed on sunday morning, identified, taken to afghanistan, offered to the saudis, refused by saudis, taken to sea, buried. 24 hours? where's the pictures to prove it or was the USA govt at such a low popularity point they needed something to stimulate their standing?

I think the same... I'm amazed they didn't want to show off the body.

Makes it seem a bit suspect. I wouldn't be suprised to see suspicion on whether it's true or not for a while. With how he loved making videos, I'm guessing a Bin Laden video of "I'm still alive" to appear within the next few months.... whether he is or not.

It seems weird watching people celebrate someone's death so much. Deserved obviously, but still strange thing to see.

Nice to know Jack Bauer has carried on working even after they stopped filming him for that documentary series, 24.

killed on sunday morning, identified, taken to afghanistan, offered to the saudis, refused by saudis, taken to sea, buried. 24 hours? where's the pictures to prove it or was the USA govt at such a low popularity point they needed something to stimulate their standing?
According to radio reports there are pictures of a dead ObL kicking around. He was buried within 24 hours to comply with Muslim practice.

They Americans should have done a Voldemort and paraded his body, but made sure they checked him for his invisibility cloak first of course.

Quite.

If you search t'internet there are images of ObL not looking very well. I can report he appears to have all his teeth but no eyes. I can't see him making The Emirates Stadium any time soon.

Well, quite the party over here today as one can imagine.

I'm a bit ambivalent about the idea of celebrating a death, but I suppose I understand it means a lot to many Americans (particularly those with family at the towers).

Playing in a charity tournament for the family of a fireman lost in the tower today...this news will no doubt change the mood on the course.

Of course, forgot how most muslims were buried at sea...
:icon_wink
I'm guessing it was to avoid having his burial place being turned into some sort of shrine. And the fact that no country wanted his corpse buried in their territory may have had something to do with it as well. I suppose Milton Keynes could have put in a bid 'tho. Might have cheered the place up a bit.

I'm guessing it was to avoid having his burial place being turned into some sort of shrine. And the fact that no country wanted his corpse buried in their territory may have had something to do with it as well. I suppose Milton Keynes could have put in a bid 'tho. Might have cheered the place up a bit.

Personally I'd have dressed the dead body in womens lingerie, stuffed the knickers full of bacon and sent the video to Al Jezeera but I suppose burying him MK is the next best thing.

This is the only one I can find, though it looks heavily photoshopped.

osama_bin_laden_dead0001_66.jpg

Last edited:
This is the only one I can find, though it looks heavily photoshopped.

osama_bin_laden_dead0001_66.jpg

That is disturbing ..

How bad it is,

I could do better than that and I'm rubbish at PS.

Can you believe some of the media are using these? Hardly heavily edited just two pics stuck together.

Last edited:
Celebs tweeting:

Rio Ferdinand

"Osama Bin Laden is dead according to the radio.. well what happens now???"

Well I'm not sure Rio any suggestions?

Definitely not Photoshopped, no, surely not, can't be, they wouldn't lie to us.... would they???

Osama1.jpg
Osama2.jpg

Does this now mean repressive Governments all over the world will repeal their "anti-terrorist" laws? :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669