OT Racism Bits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Barnsley 2 Leicester City 0

I deleted it because I don't like casual racism. As I have done the second time as well

Well if that offends you, you poor sensitive soul you are in for a very challenging life.

I deleted it because I don't like casual racism. As I have done the second time as well

Would it not have been courtesy to inform the poster, save him posting it again? Just saying...

And is easy to do. I'm also doing more important things in real life and thought it would be obvious why it had been deleted.

Well it wasn't obvious as if it was I wouldn't have asked Jeff would I? I was also amending it at the time it disappeared so I thought I may have pressed delete by mistake.

Last edited:

I would like to have it explained to me...

And is easy to do. I'm also doing more important things in real life and thought it would be obvious why it had been deleted.

If that is the case, perhaps you shouldnt be moderating the forum at the same time.

Chinese, Japanese, dirty knees, what are these...

If that is the case, perhaps you shouldnt be moderating the forum at the same time.

Jesus Christ who's pissed on your chips Cate? Do think what he put was fine? Normally you are one of the sane ones on here, but all this because I didn't PM him?

Jesus Christ who's pissed on your chips Cate? Do think what he put was fine? Normally you are one of the sane ones on here, but all this because I didn't PM him?

No, I dont think what he put was fine, but not giving the common courtesy of telling a poster why you are deleting their post is in my opinion wrong.

For once I'm with you. The casual racism always makes me cringe on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566