OT stuff from the Post Ipswich match thread in 'Leicester City'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macky

Gruntled Member
Homer seems to have stooped to a new low though, with the anti-Christian Holy Santa comment which he could have left in general chat. Not funny, not respectful, I'm walking away ... :018:

What colour is the sky on your planet?

How in the name of f*ck is "...save us Holy Santa" an anti-Christian comment? :102:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Ipswich Post Match Thread

How in the name of f*ck is "...save us Holy Santa" an anti-Christian comment? :102:

You'd have to read the appropriate thread in General chat to know what I mean ... :icon_roll

I didn't get that either:icon_conf I've been searching for homer's anti-christian post in this thread:102:

You'd have to read the appropriate thread in General chat to know what I mean ... :icon_roll

I already have & I still haven't a fecking clue what it is that you have decided to take offence at.

The important part of that sentence is : "you have decided to take offence"

I already have & I still haven't a fecking clue what it is that you have decided to take offence at.

You've heard all they've got to say
You looked but turned away
Just walk away walk away
You've said all you got to say
Now the words just slip away
Just walk away, walk away, walk away
That's what they say, what they say, what they say
You gotta walk away

I am anti-nonsense, does that help? Anyone else want to read the 'Jesus' story as told a long time earlier and in Greece?

They're all stories.

The important part of that sentence is : "you have decided to take offence"

General chat should stay in general chat, this is the Ipswich post match thread, and, IMO, shouldn't be used to have a cheap shot at someone's faith. :icon_roll

Let me put it this way. Tell me what you believe in, I'll call it a crock of shite and you tell me how you feel about that? Is that clear enough?:018::icon_conf

Let me put it this way. Tell me what you believe in, I'll call it a crock of shite and you tell me how you feel about that? Is that clear enough?:018::icon_conf

Not really no, because you still haven't explained how you came to the conclusion that " save us Holy Santa " was directed at you.

Bizarre.

General chat should stay in general chat, this is the Ipswich post match thread, and, IMO, shouldn't be used to have a cheap shot at someone's faith. :icon_roll

But you are the only person that has taken this thread off topic.
Why couldn't you leave your religious rantings in General Chat?

I am anti-nonsense, does that help? Anyone else want to read the 'Jesus' story as told a long time earlier and in Greece?

They're all stories.

The story of Mithras is my favourite.

They're all stories.

Did you know that the ancient Chinese Emperors used to believe that after three days of being buried in a tomb, they would ascend into Heaven. Sound familiar? :102:

Not really no, because you still haven't explained how you came to the conclusion that " save us Holy Santa " was directed at you.

Bizarre.

I may be many things Macky, but I'm not a fool. Of course it was. And it was designed to get a cheap laugh from anyone that had read the general chat posts I refer to.:icon_roll If I were a muslim or a Jew I'd not get insulted on here but people think it's ok to insult Christians and their faith. :icon_conf

Anyway I'll say no more about it here, this is not the thread to be discussing this issue.

But you are the only person that has taken this thread off topic.
Why couldn't you leave your religious rantings in General Chat?

Correction, Homer took it off thread when he posted that cheap shot.:icon_roll

It does sound familiar Steven, 'Mithras' is my fave too Macky. I love the IC.

I may be many things Macky, but I'm not a fool. Of course it was. And it was designed to get a cheap laugh from anyone that had read the general chat posts I refer to.:icon_roll If I were a muslim or a Jew I'd not get insulted on here but people think it's ok to insult Christians and their faith. :icon_conf

Anyway I'll say no more about it here, this is not the thread to be discussing this issue.

I don't try to insult anybody, if people choose to be insulted that is their issue, but don't give it that bollocks about if you were a Muslim or a Jew nobody would question your belief, complete horseshit.
I openly challenge any member of any faith to debate the topic with me, piece of piss, I'll argue my position with any of you, I think you're all deluded.

As for homer's comment, it made me chuckle but I didn't once think of yourself, so if it was designed as a jibe at you then I certainly missed it but it's for homer to defend himself, which he is more than capable of doing.

I don't try to insult anybody, if people choose to be insulted that is their issue, but don't give it that bollocks about if you were a Muslim or a Jew nobody would question your belief, complete horseshit.
I openly challenge any member of any faith to debate the topic with me, piece of piss, I'll argue my position with any of you, I think you're all deluded.

As for homer's comment, it made me chuckle but I didn't once think of yourself, so if it was designed as a jibe at you then I certainly missed it but it's for homer to defend himself, which he is more than capable of doing.

You've insulted my faith and now called me deluded. But you don't insult people do you Macky. No, not at all. :icon_roll

You've insulted my faith and now called me deluded. But you don't insult people do you Macky. No, not at all. :icon_roll

As I said, I didn't set out to insult anybody, you chose to find an insult in my opinion.
Your choice, not mine.

People have different styles of posting Oz,I wouldn't take offence at every throwaway remark.We could all find offence in lots of posts but I don't think many mean to be offensive,you post something in a minute you tend not to analyse it and think for half hour before posting it..''now will this offend anyone''.

Homer seems to have stooped to a new low though, with the anti-Christian Holy Santa comment which he could have left in general chat. Not funny, not respectful, I'm walking away ... :018:

If I said Holy Shit or Holy Moly would that be anti-Christian as well ?

Is it just me, or has the whole world suddenly gone mental :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58