Our Midfield Problem....

Status
Not open for further replies.

city-faithful

....could be solved if we got a feckin great dragon in midfield. Seriously, its passing game wouldn't be much, and i doubt they have much creative flair, but on the plus side films, books and cartoons have led me to believe these animals are the steep end of 60ft long and can breath fire. Im sure every right minded person on these forums can see the tremendous boon of having a fire breathing brick-shite-house of a dragon playin in a holding role through the middle, Desailly style perhaps? Also save on a carbon footprint with the team using at as bus. It'd also give Leicester City F.C the definition we've been lack since our move to the walkers, supporters will think of Leicester everytime they think of a dragon. The only possible drawback is if it took a slight to IH and ate him or something, but thats just a minor issue. Sign one up MM

I didnt want to think about that, I just kept getting glorious images of a bloody great dragon residing in the walkers. Turn into a fortress then, it would!

Pass the dutchie to the left hand side. :033:

You can never have too much of a good thing! Anyway, my plans practically watertight, just the slight problem of any dragons existing, with MM's moneybags im sure it could be changed. Failing that - Joey.

....could be solved if we got a feckin great dragon in midfield. Seriously, its passing game wouldn't be much, and i doubt they have much creative flair, but on the plus side films, books and cartoons have led me to believe these animals are the steep end of 60ft long and can breath fire. Im sure every right minded person on these forums can see the tremendous boon of having a fire breathing brick-shite-house of a dragon playin in a holding role through the middle, Desailly style perhaps? Also save on a carbon footprint with the team using at as bus. It'd also give Leicester City F.C the definition we've been lack since our move to the walkers, supporters will think of Leicester everytime they think of a dragon. The only possible drawback is if it took a slight to IH and ate him or something, but thats just a minor issue. Sign one up MM

Duncan, Theo or Peter perhaps

We could get a fox for in the box too. Who would he play up front with tho thats the question...

Dragons always attract knights and end up getting slayed.

And I can't stand that Noddy f*cking Holder or his bald mate.

This thread belongs in the loony bin, along with most of the posters.

Trouble with having a dragon in midfield it entices the team to play long ball football.
Mind you, if fans start booing the team, can always turn the dragon on them.
If people complain their pies are cold, at half time the dragon can reheat them. (Don't stand too close though!).

Yep, I can see a few plusses there;)

Trouble with having a dragon in midfield it entices the team to play long ball football.
Mind you, if fans start booing the team, can always turn the dragon on them.
If people complain their pies are cold, at half time the dragon can reheat them. (Don't stand too close though!).
Yep, I can see a few plusses there;)

Wouldn't a microwave be cheaper? And less dangerous? :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673