Out of interest...

Who's the biggest ****?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashcroft is said to be transfering some dough from his offshore account. So we can all do it again in six months time.

Yea and the BA crew are striking again +1 for the unions and crippling of the UK.

****ing lefties....(not aimed at you harry) just very jaded after today.

The comment was more tongue in cheek anyway, Drew. Party funding is a merky issue and I am sure if enough digging was done, they'd be lots of skeletons in the cupboard.

Anyone see the Mandelson/Osbourne clip on HIGNFY tonight? Hilarious, about them sharing a holiday resort at the same time.

Seriously, even if David Cameron is a posh twat, the fact is Mandelson has been kicked out of Cabinet twice for being bent (no pun intended) YET is still arguably the most influtential figure in the Labour Party (so much so that everything he says is repeated by all the other Labour MPs within 10 minutes of him saying it!!!)

None of this means that Cameron isn't a bigger **** though, does it?

I dunno, disgracing yourself twice yet somehow still being a Lord makes you a pretty big **** in my eyes
:038::038::038::038:

I hate the smug chutney ferret! Disgraced twice as you say and still becomes a Lord. Something fishy there!

He just is Daryl... that party would be so much better without a toffy nosed twat running it

That George Osborne is a down to earth man of the people. Maybe he ought to be leader to appeal more to the workshy and feckless.

He just is Daryl... that party would be so much better without a toffy nosed twat running it

better than the Scottish one eyed twat we have now?

I'm not sure that the Scottish one eyed twat has ever been in the running for the post of leading the Conservative Party.

Whether the toffy nosed twat can make any better of a job of running the country still remains to be seen.

Whether the toffy nosed twat can make any better of a job of running the country still remains to be seen.

Good point... hope it doesnt take them too long to sort this all out. Couldnt go through all the rubbish of another election in October.

Good point... hope it doesnt take them too long to sort this all out. Couldnt go through all the rubbish of another election in October.

Another election in the near future is almost inevitable. There is no way that either of the two major parties will agree to as much of the Lib-Dem demands as will ensure their continued support.

Another election in the near future is almost inevitable. There is no way that either of the two major parties will agree to as much of the Lib-Dem demands as will ensure their continued support.

Joy :icon_sad:

The comment was more tongue in cheek anyway, Drew. Party funding is a merky issue and I am sure if enough digging was done, they'd be lots of skeletons in the cupboard.

Anyone see the Mandelson/Osbourne clip on HIGNFY tonight? Hilarious, about them sharing a holiday resort at the same time.

Not aimed at you Hazz.

God knows how Labour supporters can get on their high horse about party funding from Lord Ashcroft. The funding of the Labour party during the 90's & 00's lead to Blair being the first sitting prime minister to be interviewed under caution regard CASH FOR HONOURS:bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46