Votes: 36 64.3%
  • Peter Taylor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gary Mac

Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
If gibson gets put in charge I may have to rethink me life as an lcfc fan, twat!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

alex said:
Not in the form of this poll it isn't!!

then why have the poll MO wins hands down, IMO his inclusion is as irrelevant as PTs inclusion

Paul Hart, did wonders with Forest when they had a young side until their board sold all the good players.

What about Claridge? No Nonsense with the young guns....i suppose he's still inexperienced. . . we need another MON doesnt he have a younger brother?

I say give the job to Dion!

Boy Genius said:
Cotterill would be my choice

or

BLUEPOSTIE.......:038:
i have a job motivating myself to get up at 4.30am that squad needs someone to give them a reality check their future in football etc a cross between MON and Alex the Hairdryer kick up the arses get Steve Walsh into the club! and also Dion involved. CL had no idea, the board must have been listening to the same spin that Peter Twat did when he signed legs back to front aki bad buy! up the city stuff the saints lets get nasty!

I think its between Peter Reid/Gary Mac, Paul Hart & Cotterhill.

Whoever they choose, they best do it quickly. I bet Davies is on the radio tomorrow saying we are not going to rush into a new manager! if we are going to survive a new manager needs to be in by the weekend.

My Money is on Peter Reid & Gary Mac. At least Reidy will show some passion & motivate the players. I reckon we could put him straight into midfield!!!!:icon_lol:

FoxFanLeicester said:
I think its between Peter Reid/Gary Mac, Paul Hart & Cotterhill.

Whoever they choose, they best do it quickly. I bet Davies is on the radio tomorrow saying we are not going to rush into a new manager! if we are going to survive a new manager needs to be in by the weekend.

My Money is on Peter Reid & Gary Mac. At least Reidy will show some passion & motivate the players. I reckon we could put him straight into midfield!!!!:icon_lol:

Peter Reid! god help us.

Full backs get the ball, hoof it diagonally to Mark De Vries, 3 midfielders and Matty Fryatt pick up the pieces and shoot on sight.

that was Sunderlands game plan with Quinn and Phillips anyway.

Joy.

Dunc said:
Peter Reid! god help us.

Full backs get the ball, hoof it diagonally to Mark De Vries, 3 midfielders and Matty Fryatt pick up the pieces and shoot on sight.

that was Sunderlands game plan with Quinn and Phillips anyway.

Joy.
but they scored lots of goals.

fleckneyfox said:
but they scored lots of goals.

and he's got relegated about 5 times. Sorry mate, don't rate the tit, he's just extremely limited and I don't think he's what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566