For novelty only. :icon_wink

Leicester City January moves:

Out
Kisnorbo 1.7m Cardiff
A few players to leave on loan as well

In
Al Bangura – Loan with view to a permanent deal
Jacques Maghoma – Loan
Mark Davies – Loan till end of season (expect this to happen towards the end of Jan)
James Puncheon – Loan
Sherjill Mcdonald – Loan
Nathon Tyson – Loan (3 months)
Stuart Taylor – Loan

No permanent deals just yet unless Arsenal and Liverpool Lower their valuation of Gilbert and Hobbs

Funny how an ex-Derby manager is now at Forest and an ex-Forest player is now at Derby isn't it.

Nice to see they share their shite with each other.

i wouldnt be too surprised if billy davies makes a move for either/both howard or oakley, and if he does hope we tell him where to go:)

Think davies will try to buy both. Based on being able to buy or loan another big man to replace howard i would sell if we can get back close to what we paid for him. In fairness to howard he has been great for us this season, taken so real beatings in matches but league one is his level not the championship.

Oakley is similar but different. (know this doesnt make sence). We have seen the job davies from wolves has done in a month with us. Personally i would do my best to keep Oakley but if the bid is good (1m ish) i would let him go too on the basis for some decent loan to keep us in the top two.

Finally nothing to do wiht the post above but the other day i posted a questions for Bruno thread. . I am aware the questions were for berner not n gotty , it was an attempt at humour!

Based on being able to buy or loan another big man to replace howard i would sell if we can get back close to what we paid for him. In fairness to howard he has been great for us this season, taken so real beatings in matches but league one is his level not the championship.
Howard has been one of our best players this season, it would be madness to let him go IMO

Howard has been one of our best players this season, it would be madness to let him go IMO

Dont disagree with you. He has been great but we paid far too much for him, football is a buisness and if the offer is right he will go. Would rather keep both oakley and howard and get davies on loan!

What is green and hairy and wears sunglasses? ...
A gooseberry on holiday.

Leicester City

Kerrea Gilbert & Mark Davies will be making their deals permanant by the end of January, but Liverpool are not willing to sell Hobbs. However, providing Leicester gain promotion, it is likely that David Martin will be making his move permanant in the summer.

Barry Hayles, Jonny Hayes, Harry Worley, Patrick Kisnorbo & Levi Porter will all be shown the door in January, some permanant and some loan deals.

Also, Paul Dickov may be shipped out in January, it is well known that he wasn't Pearsons signing & there has been a rift between the two.

Jonny King LCFC

Think davies will try to buy both. Based on being able to buy or loan another big man to replace howard i would sell if we can get back close to what we paid for him. In fairness to howard he has been great for us this season, taken so real beatings in matches but league one is his level not the championship.

He scored almost 20 league goals for Derby in their promotion from the Championship to the Premier League. I wouldn't totally discount the guy from doing well if we get promoted in a team with great confidence and a well-adjusted, level-headed manager rather than a clown at the helm.

Well, here's hoping.

Last edited:
Can we get excited about Campbell if he gets to double figures in a half season loan, not when he has scored once?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669