own up thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just want to get us all talking about gay sex again BG.

You should never be ashamed of your feelings. If you wish to discuss this openly, please feel free to do so, we all need to talk sometimes.

You just want to get us all talking about gay sex again BG.

You should never be ashamed of your feelings. If you wish to discuss this openly, please feel free to do so, we all need to talk sometimes.

I have been mentally scared from what I witnessed the other night.....

you seem to be talking about nothing but gays recently, are you curious :)

not at all........ I am just not going to be all PC about it. Enough is enough I say

only me and richie owning up to it so far

Last edited:
I have been mentally scared from what I witnessed the other night.....

ill own up, i am a bit homophobic.

I wasnt really bothered untill tv programs decided to start making a point of showing gays going at it all the time.

If they are trying to make people think it is ok then they are not doing a good job, it makes people resent it even more.

I don't feel any prejudice at all. but i find the thought of what happens discusting. As long as its not me doing it i don't have a problem.

I also feel a little uncomfortable sharing a changing room with people i know are gay.

Does that make me homophobic?

I don't feel any prejudice at all. but i find the thought of what happens discusting. As long as its not me doing it i don't have a problem.

I also feel a little uncomfortable sharing a changing room with people i know are gay.

Does that make me homophobic?

in case you turn ?

If we're being serious, then here's my opinion.

If homophobic is telling jokes, moaning, mocking and generally making fun out of gay people then yes, I'd be classed has homophobic. But as I'd say, that's just an act

However, I would never think for one minute of looking down on a person, or mentally or physically treating them any different because they are gay. Live & let live.

I don't know that i feel more uncomfortable than if it was a woman in the changing room though :102:
OK, sorry. I thought you meant in case they tried it on, I think you've justified your opinion.

ill own up, i am a bit homophobic.

I wasnt really bothered untill tv programs decided to start making a point of showing gays going at it all the time.

I think you probably have to actually download videos of gays going at it, or go to special shops. I'm pretty sure that I've never seen any cock in mouth or arse action on the box.

So you've probably only got yourself to blame.

OK, sorry. I thought you meant in case they tried it on, I think you've justified your opinion.

Its odd. i'v never shared a changing room with a woman so its hard to compare. i don't really understand why.

Interestingly, i have shared beds with women in a non sexual way, and not thought anything about it. I doubt i would be comfortable with a gay man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669