PA Cup, 2nd round - FINAL scores

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
cup1.JPGcup2.JPG

Last edited:
Re: PA Cup, 2nd round - latest scores

I was watching the goals racking up yesterday thinking that this is not gonna do my predictions any good. I was right. Still, time to wheel out the old cliche ... now I can concentrate on the league.

10-0 down without having predicted on Saturday, bit too much to make up today I think!

10-0 down without having predicted on Saturday, bit too much to make up today I think!

Now only two games to go and impossible for you to get back. Points from the game at the Etihad Stadium now addded.

Wembley. Wembley, I'm the infamous Joe_Fox and I'm off to Wembley.

Whatever, gonna win the cup, gonna win the cup!

FINAL scoreboard now in OP

great work Boc:038:

will be concentrating on the league now

i might start leaving it to the last minute to submit my predictions:icon_wink

I'm sure you wouldn't if you realised how many games are missed by people who normally send in their predictions at the last minute. Nor if you realised what a pain-in-the-arse it is when somebody sends in their predictions in dribs and drabs.

I'm sure you wouldn't if you realised how many games are missed by people who normally send in their predictions at the last minute. Nor if you realised what a pain-in-the-arse it is when somebody sends in their predictions in dribs and drabs.

You really ought to consider docking points from people like that Boc :icon_bigg

You really ought to consider docking points from people like that Boc :icon_bigg

Surely it's not difficult to do the predictions before the reminders. Boc updates the thread enough for to keep people updated. Let's remember he does this for our benefit not just because he has nothing else to do.

Surely it's not difficult to do the predictions before the reminders. Boc updates the thread enough for to keep people updated. Let's remember he does this for our benefit not just because he has nothing else to do.

Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69