Paintballing

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Me thinks somebody is taking things a little too seriously :icon_lol::icon_lol:

That wasn't aimed at anyone in particular or to do with this particular activity. Just seems that when anyone suggests something on here there are always people quick to jump in to put them down. But that's life I guess. :icon_bigg

And BG I only have bruises from where the cowards shot me in the back. No edits please

That wasn't aimed at anyone in particular or to do with this particular activity. Just seems that when anyone suggests something on here there are always people quick to jump in to put them down. But that's life I guess. :icon_bigg

And BG I only have bruises from where the cowards shot me in the back. No edits please
Have you thought to ask any of those who had a friendly dig at you if they have ever been before, or want to.

Personally I'd love to go, but I aint gonna resist the chance to take the piss out of somebody else when it arises.

Id love to do this to, was it expensive?

Id love to do this to, was it expensive?

That was the main problem. We were booked for the whole day 9:15 til 4, but by 3 everyone was out of bullets.

The price list is as follows.

100 bullets: £7
500 bullets: £30
1000 bullets: £55
2000 bullets : £100.
You can easily use 100 bullets in a 10 minute game so I was running low after about 5 and found I had to take i slowly and spend more time hiding than shooting.

That was the main problem. We were booked for the whole day 9:15 til 4, but by 3 everyone was out of bullets.

The price list is as follows.

100 bullets: £7
500 bullets: £30
1000 bullets: £55
2000 bullets : £100.
You can easily use 100 bullets in a 10 minute game so I was running low after about 5 and found I had to take i slowly and spend more time hiding than shooting.

So how many bullets did you buy in total? Would you recommend just booking a couple of hours?

I'd want a machine gun or rocket launcher. If it isn't automatic, it would have to be as big as ****.

Have you thought to ask any of those who had a friendly dig at you if they have ever been before, or want to.

Personally I'd love to go, but I aint gonna resist the chance to take the piss out of somebody else when it arises.

I realised this might be the case and I think I know you well enough to know that you are very rarely serious when posting. :icon_bigg
but the first question in the thread was, Has anyone been?

I'd want a machine gun or rocket launcher. If it isn't automatic, it would have to be as big as ****.

The guns were semi-automatic, just load the balls into a hopper and fir that on top of the gun. You could also by smoke and I think stink grenades as well.

I dunno, it's the first time I've been but those who went who had been to other places seemed to think it was expensice
Can you butt end people on the cheek bone with your gun instead of shooting them.

edit - I've always wanted to do that to see of they get knocked out like in the films.

Last edited:
So how many bullets did you buy in total? Would you recommend just booking a couple of hours?

I probably bought around 500 in total, not all in one go though, It wasn't enough for the 8 games we had and I found my self going in to the last game with just 13 bullets.

Last edited:
Can you butt end people on the cheek bone with your gun instead of shooting them.

edit - I've always wanted to do that to see of they get knocked out like in the films.

I fancied doing that in the last game when I was short of ammo. I ran into someone on purpose as he was getting away so that a team-mate could shoot him.

you have a big **** off knife tied to your leg, you use that when out of ammo. Watching Rambo films, a knife seems to be the way to go, a lot less noise.

I like dressing up as Rambo, here's a picture of me in the woods last week

fatrambo.jpg

Oh FFS, BG. We don't give a shit about your nighttime activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669