Palace Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may have a go at my shoes duzzer but im not sure about your skin tight shirt! I dont think it was supposed to be skin tight :icon_wink

Last edited:
Willlow said:
You may have a go at my shoes duzzer but im not sure about your skin tight shirt! I dont think it was supposed to be skin tight :icon_wink

:icon_lol: Alright Will

Willlow said:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I thought your Shoes were really nice Will!! :078:

PFKAKTF FOX said:
:icon_lol: Alright Will

Alright mate, I see we have been getting stick because we went out with Duzzer :icon_redf :icon_lol:

Willlow said:
Alright mate, I see we have been getting stick because we went out with Duzzer :icon_redf :icon_lol:

You arent getting stick for going out with me! You are getting stick for dressing like a pair of queens ;)

Duzza said:
:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I thought your Shoes were really nice Will!! :078:

Ar least i didnt go dressed as if i was going to a Matrix Convention! It was only because it was dark you didnt wear sunglasses :icon_roll :icon_bigg

Willlow said:

Shocking aint it mate, cutting edge of fashion, and all you get is abuse :icon_bigg

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Shocking aint it mate, cutting edge of fashion, and all you get is abuse :icon_bigg

Oh yeah thanks for lending me your shirt :icon_wink

:081: :081: :081: :081: :081: :081:

Duzza said:
You arent getting stick for going out with me! You are getting stick for dressing like a pair of queens ;)

Sorry Neo, i mean duzzer

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Did you manage to remove the cat food from the original garment ?

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: I licked it off! Have you got any Mini Eggs left? :icon_lol:

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Ate the fecking lot, blood sugar level was low :icon_bigg

Still cant believe Duzzer thought a take-away would be open at 5am! :icon_roll

sorry HF i do apologise that went right off track so lets see where were we :102: oh yes you were probably calling mk gay and vice versa

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58