Paris Hilton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_B

I'm sorry, and I know people probably don't care, but what message does it send out when a celebrity can have a criminal charge as serious as drink driving and driving whilst banned reduced from, 45 days with no early release, to 30 days for good behaviour (how can they judge good behaviour before she is even in there?) and then be released after 3 days!

I am actually fuming over this, it is a complete and utter disgrace, although I shouldn't have expected anything different from the apparant farce that is the world judicial system when it comes to celebrities.

I'm sorry, and I know people probably don't care, but what message does it send out when a celebrity can have a criminal charge as serious as drink driving and driving whilst banned reduced from, 45 days with no early release, to 30 days for good behaviour (how can they judge good behaviour before she is even in there?) and then be released after 3 days!

I am actually fuming over this, it is a complete and utter disgrace, although I shouldn't have expected anything different from the apparant farce that is the world judicial system when it comes to celebrities.

:102:

Have you heard her sing? Thats fecking criminal as well

Wish i had her on my detah list im hoping somebody will "assisnate" her.

I bet she brings a book out now about her 'time' in prison and the stupid Yank's will flock to the book stores.

No doubt she was in the lowest security prison too.

Probably pretended she was having a breakdown so they let her out through symapthy.

George Michael sentenced to 100 hours community service after he admitted driving under the influence of drugs..

I went for a head shave today and the young lady that did it looked just like ms Hilton, but with norks, lovely she was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00