Parking

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHA

Hi, Brighton fan here

just wondering as to whether anyone on here has any recommendations where to park before the game which isn't restricted after the game?

Thanks a lot

Congrats on your well deserved promotion.

Hi, Brighton fan here

just wondering as to whether anyone on here has any recommendations where to park before the game which isn't restricted after the game?

You might like to read this thread from earlier in the season which demonstrates how much more difficult parking has become recently. Tonight will be even more difficult than usual because it is a sell-out crowd.

My advice would be to arrive early, park well away from the ground and walk in.

Either down Narb Rd and the side streets off that, prior to Upperton Road though as it is residence parking only after then.

Lutterworth Rd/Aylestone Rd is another option too but as already alluded to, it will be very, very busy tonight.

18:30 is probably the latest to try and park near the ground.

All this is on the presumption you will be coming off at M1 J21. Park & Ride may be an option too if they do a run to the ground but no idea myself.

Either down Narb Rd and the side streets off that, prior to Upperton Road though as it is residence parking only after then.

Lutterworth Rd/Aylestone Rd is another option too but as already alluded to, it will be very, very busy tonight.

18:30 is probably the latest to try and park near the ground.

All this is on the presumption you will be coming off at M1 J21. Park & Ride may be an option too if they do a run to the ground but no idea myself.

Even before Upperton Road it is now residents only. All the streets to the left and right of Narborough Road from the railway bridge to Upperton Road are part of the Zone F (Westcotes) experimental scheme.

Last edited:
You could park in the city and walk to the ground. Might cost a bit but the walk isn't far.

26000 tops imo.

Ah, the 'I'm more of a fan than you' competition starts already I see.

And FYI, I abandoned the team years ago and not just this season but can't wait for tonight.

Last edited:
26000 tops imo.

Looking at the number of seats still available if the attendance is anywhere around that figure, it will mean that many ticket-holders have not turned up.

Looking at the number of seats still available if the attendance is anywhere around that figure, it will mean that many ticket-holders have not turned up.

He means 26,000 new tops being bought by the incoming fans now we're promoted

Lots of brand new scarves as well

The roads off Welford Road, south of the university have free parking but will get busy. It is about a 20 min walk but just follow the crowds.

He means 26,000 new tops being bought by the incoming fans now we're promoted

That seems more likely. With the current BOHTGOATF offer that only needs 13,000 sales to reach the target. Unless the shop is on hiatus, of course.

I've been to hundreds of games, including a run of going to every game for four years, but I'm a terrible fan because my penis is really small.

I've been to hundreds of games, including a run of going to every game for four years, but I'm a terrible fan because my penis is really small.

Think yourself lucky. Some of our supporters don't even have a penis of any size.

Think yourself lucky. Some of our supporters don't even have a penis of any size.

That seems to provoke the thought that some of our supporters have just the one penis whereas others can have as many as...

eeerrr...

I'll get my coat.

Lots of nice new scarves and hats on display last night

Lovely stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687