Party on Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
All Back To Ours For The After-Party

After the Foxes #starttheparty with their open-top bus parade on Monday 5 May, it’ll be ‘All Back To Ours’ for an exclusive after-party with the manager, players and the Sky Bet Football League trophy.

A purpose-built facility in the grounds of King Power Stadium will be the venue as the Blue Army are invited to share in the celebrations, which include a live band, DJs and the chance to take pictures with City’s title-winning team and their trophy.

The bus parade celebrations come to an end at 3pm, but the party won’t stop there, with the ‘All Back To Ours’ event kicking off at 3.30pm right up until 7.30pm in the evening.

X-Factor 2013 winner Sam Bailey will be performing live for the Foxes faithful, as well as a host of interviews live on stage with first team management and players, Club legends and famous Leicester supporters such as Kasabian and Rendall Munroe.

An exclusive premiere of the eagerly anticipated Season Review DVD 2013/14 will also be played out on the big screens, as well as a selection of highlights from a truly spectacular season for Nigel Pearson and his team.

Around 4,000 tickets are available for the event priced at £5 each, with all profits going to the LCFC Foxes Foundation.

Tickets are now available online at www.lcfcdirect.com and in the City Fanstore from Sunday for Season Ticket Holders only (one ticket per Season Ticket Holder). Tickets will then go on general sale on Sunday afternoon.

Gotta do something with the circus tent now the boxing is cancelled.

I've heard they've booked a comedian called Biffa as part of the entertainment.
Sounds like a bit of a clown to me.

A very sick one at that.

I hope he was drunk when posting that 'comment' and is big enough to apologise when he sobers up.

A very sick one at that.

I hope he was drunk when posting that 'comment' and is big enough to apologise when he sobers up.

Sorry you didn't like my comment but I really don't see death as a tragedy, it's a part of life and people die all the time. I'm insensitive enough to stand by my views on death.

Last edited:
Sorry you didn't like my comment but I really don't see death as a tragedy, it's a part of life and people die all the time. I'm insensitive enough to stand by my views on death.

I'm not totally beyond reproach myself when it comes to sick humour or insensitivity. I suppose my biggest issue is that you made the comment in the post match thread and I'm sure that often there are opposition supporters that read those threads and perhaps one of them may have known that poor unfortunate Doncaster fan.

Not falling out with you, simply stating how I feel about it.

I'm not totally beyond reproach myself when it comes to sick humour or insensitivity. I suppose my biggest issue is that you made the comment in the post match thread and I'm sure that often there are opposition supporters that read those threads and perhaps one of them may have known that poor unfortunate Doncaster fan.

Not falling out with you, simply stating how I feel about it.

Tbh I'm not in a great place today, my wife and niece were assaulted by a city fan after the game and they spent quite some time with the police trying to catch the offender, probably shouldn't have gone online

Tbh I'm not in a great place today, my wife and niece were assaulted by a city fan after the game and they spent quite some time with the police trying to catch the offender, probably shouldn't have gone online

I hope they are both ok. Not a good way to finish a great day

Christ Biffa, sorry to hear that.

Was it in the ground?

I hope they are both ok. Not a good way to finish a great day

Both fine but my wife was eye gouged and could have been seriously injured. Police will be following up and if caught it's likely to go to ABH.

I really don't see death as a tragedy, it's a part of life and people die all the time. I'm insensitive enough to stand by my views on death.

Both fine but my wife was eye gouged and could have been seriously injured.

Can you not see the contrariness of these posts? Someone died yesterday, who will have probably have been at the match with friends and family. It doesn't really matter you feel about an individual death; the post was very insensitive given the proximity of the event and posting it in a public forum.

Although had your wife been blinded, I'm sure you wouldn't have minded someone joking that 'it's part of life' and that 'at least now she won't have to watch us getting beaten handsomely each week next season...'

Anyway...sorry to hear that your family were assaulted - I sincerely hope that they catch the person responsible and that they are suitably punished.

No at the Swan and Rushes.

There seemed to be a bit of trouble about yesterday after the match; I was walking towards New Walk at around 4pm and there were 3 police vans and a ridiculous amount of Police. Early kick offs and copious amounts of celebratory booze to blame no doubt.

Just realised I read her comment about that on Facebook but didn't link her with you until reminded now. There really are some low life scum out there sadly.

Hope L and niece are recovering.

I was out all afternoon and evening in various pubs and bars, not a single issue in any of them, lots and lots of singing and general merriment.

Not what I would expect in a boozer like the Rushes Biff

There seemed to be a bit of trouble about yesterday after the match; I was walking towards New Walk at around 4pm and there were 3 police vans and a ridiculous amount of Police. Early kick offs and copious amounts of celebratory booze to blame no doubt.
About 25 Donny teenagers stormed into the Reynard on Market St. Police were very quickly on the scene, arrested a few and walked the remaining ones toward the station.

Early kick offs and copious amounts of celebratory booze to blame no doubt.

Over 30,000 fans went to the early kick-off and a large number of them had drink or two; yet only a few were involved in any trouble. And those few do not deserve people making excuses for their behaviour - the responsibility is theirs alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46