Party on Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over 30,000 fans went to the early kick-off and a large number of them had drink or two; yet only a few were involved in any trouble. And those few do not deserve people making excuses for their behaviour - the responsibility is theirs alone!

Ture...

Bernie enjoying the celebrations:icon_bigg
View attachment 11367

he came and stood near us at the Town Hall, gave F****T some stick, there S**t apparently, then went through as many Premier league teams as he could remember, who are also S**t aghhhh.

He also took a tumble in the flower beds, all the kids seem to find him very entertaining for some reason!

Tbh I'm not in a great place today, my wife and niece were assaulted by a city fan after the game and they spent quite some time with the police trying to catch the offender, probably shouldn't have gone online

My condolences Biffa. I strongly condemned your post on the Doncaster fan and stand by that. However, I can see how anger, shock and worry can lead to an error of judgement. The biggest stress often comes from worry not about ourselves but about our family and friends.. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46