Patrick Kisnorbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
youngscot said:
i think £19,000's our annual budget now...

didnt know u had gareth williams now, hows he lookin? always looked full of potential but never seemed to fulfill it. him, along with fletcher, were meant to be the great white hope for scotland, but...
u know the rest lol

Didn't perform too well at the start of the season, and because he was injured when Levein arrived he had to wait for his chance...but since getting his chance he hasn't looked back, scored one and created one yesterday, is a slick passer of the ball, and is good with the ball at his feet. Probably our best midfielder...and looks like a Scotland international for the future.

youngscot said:
hmm, fancy swopsies? lol

You can have any or all of the following:

Nathan Blake (currently on loan to Leeds so you'll have to wait a bit)
Nikos Dabizas
Chris Makin
Matt Elliott
Jason Wilcox
Lee Morris (you should get 2 games in one year out of him)
Kevin Pressman
James Scowcroft
and Possibly Dion Dublin (done well as a defender but has no pace)

But Williams is ours...for now :D :lol:

Skippy

He showed a bit of promise early on but has flattered to deceive, he's not a ball winner, cant seem to pass the ball forward and often keeks his pants at any 50/50 ball.

Headless chicken is the term used around tynecastle...!! Please have him with our compliments...can we have Maybury back now... :wink:

I find it rather ironic that Levein had assembled a good side at Hearts and knew the players inside out, yet all of a sudden both De Vries and Kisnorbo are poor players who we are welcome to, sour grapes springs to mind.

I think we should judge these players on their own merits and based on their performances in the blue shirt and not judge players we have not seen or develop pre concieved ideas on a signing based purely on impressions from a minority of Hearts fans.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
I find it rather ironic that Levein had assembled a good side at Hearts and knew the players inside out, yet all of a sudden both De Vries and Kisnorbo are poor players who we are welcome to, sour grapes springs to mind.

I think we should judge these players on their own merits and based on their performances in the blue shirt and not judge players we have not seen or develop pre concieved ideas on a signing based purely on impressions from a minority of Hearts fans.

??
if u knew as much as u think u do, ude know what hearts fans have thought of de vries and kisnorbo for a while now. if it was sour grapes would we b praising maybury to the skies?
if u had attended tynecastle even once this season, u would know exactly what words were used to describe de vries and kisnorbo, even before any hint of a move
de vries scored ONE spl goal this season and kisnorbo, who, to be fair, did well last season, has shown himself to b a worker and not an awful lot more. best of luck to both, they both scored important goals for us, but they were both definitely replacable.
so there! :p

Sorry Young Scot wasnt having a pop at you, all I was trying to say is that these players should be judged on there performances for LCFC.

CL knows these players inside out and has possibly identified characterisitics in these players sadly at our club at present, also there may well be other influences as to why De Vries has not been as good this season.

I must say that you Hearts lot have been brilliant. You have honestly answered our questions, wished us luck, lamented the loss of Maybury and your manager, and not once come on here to slag us off. For that I wish you great success, and I even looked for your cup tie today...good luck with Killy, I'm sure you have what it takes to do them! :wink:

Also, because you have been so sporting and good natured we would like to make you an offering of Chris Makin. Use him wisely :lol:

lmao well cheers guys (i think!)
for what its worth, altho de vries and kisnorbo have disappointed recently, i still think they could offer what ure missing (from what i can tell from the threads here anyways). ok, kisnorbos no an amazing footballer but he'll try his guts out. de vries reminds me of dublin at his peak- sometimes frighteningly awesome, altho no very often and thats the problem. its just infuriating when u see a guy who apparently has evrything required, except that he doesnt seem to be trying at all. but maybe its just new inspiration he needs. seriously, best of luck to all involved
and, as said before, u wont hear a single jambo with a bad word to say about maybury (except he had some members of westlife as guests at tynie once :lol: )
de vries COULD be good if he gets his finger out his arse, kisnorbo COULD be very effective and maybury WILL be quality
dont think i fancy makin tho...

p.s. small matter of getting past partick thistle before killie and thatll b tough without a single goalscorer!

but cheers guys, its entirely mutual and the jambos r behind u ;)

even if we are waiting for ure lot to mke an offer for the wheatfield stand :lol:

youngscot said:
lmao well cheers guys (i think!)
for what its worth, altho de vries and kisnorbo have disappointed recently, i still think they could offer what ure missing (from what i can tell from the threads here anyways). ok, kisnorbos no an amazing footballer but he'll try his guts out. de vries reminds me of dublin at his peak- sometimes frighteningly awesome, altho no very often and thats the problem. its just infuriating when u see a guy who apparently has evrything required, except that he doesnt seem to be trying at all. but maybe its just new inspiration he needs. seriously, best of luck to all involved
and, as said before, u wont hear a single jambo with a bad word to say about maybury (except he had some members of westlife as guests at tynie once :lol: )
de vries COULD be good if he gets his finger out his arse, kisnorbo COULD be very effective and maybury WILL be quality
dont think i fancy makin tho...

p.s. small matter of getting past partick thistle before killie and thatll b tough without a single goalscorer!

but cheers guys, its entirely mutual and the jambos r behind u ;)

even if we are waiting for ure lot to mke an offer for the wheatfield stand :lol:

I wouldn't write off a pre season friendly between the two clubs. Levein left on good terms so I guess its a possibility. I wouldn't mind the trip up there.

Good luck mate! And don't be a stranger, you are welcome here anytime! :D

what so u can check out more of our players?? no danger!!
altho as we have a sugardaddy-in-waiting, pretty soon we'll be pilfering ure best players mu ha ha haaaa!
well, maybury anyway :lol:

seriously tho sounds like a good idea to me, im sure itd be a welcome with open arms deal. plenty of good boozers around edinburgh ;)
should maybe start petitioning the clubs now...

P.S. for anyone who's interested, this is whats happening up tynecastle way just now :D not all doom and gloom! http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10289~611393,00.html

You have your messiah Young Scot!!!

Many thanks for all your input, all the Hearts fans have been fabulous....

There's 3 Hearts fans who drink in the Bar in my Village.I went in there with my black away shirt on over Christmas and they scowled at me!! Mind you everybody scowls at me.......

highland fox said:
There's 3 Hearts fans who drink in the Bar in my Village.I went in there with my black away shirt on over Christmas and they scowled at me!! Mind you everybody scowls at me.......

:lol: Can't really blame them though. We have nicked their manager and 3 players. :lol:

Would you be happy if someone took Blake, Makin and Dabizas from us...wait thats a stupid question. :lol:

highland fox said:

maybe if u werent the only gay in the vill-ige... :lol:

youngscot said:
highland fox said:

:lol:

youngscot said:
highland fox said:

a sort of queen of hearts if you will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673