Patrick Zinhagel to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Just seen on Surinam's website that Patrick Zinhagel is set to team up with his 'mentor' Mark De Vries at LCFC. Apparantly he is a young striker who is keen to make an impact on the English League and has decided that joining De Vries at Leicester is the best option for him. Come on Craig! Sign him!

Joe_Fox said:
Just seen on Surinam's website that Patrick Zinhagel is set to team up with his 'mentor' Mark De Vries at LCFC. Apparantly he is a young striker who is keen to make an impact on the English League and has decided that joining De Vries at Leicester is the best option for him. Come on Craig! Sign him!

hmmmmm ok Joe

Joe_Fox said:

I heard it was Mario Maasie. :icon_eek: :icon_sad: :102:

Have either of you got a link to reading this? Or am I just being dumb and you're both making it up? :(

Graz said:
Have either of you got a link to reading this? Or am I just being dumb and you're both making it up? :(

I am sure one of us is. ;)

Graz said:
Haha...

sounds like they're gutted to lose him too...heres what they say...

'he's lightning quick. like a cheetah with a firework up its arse...

''commanding in the air. built like a giraffe but better looking''

"he's a very promising young talent. He can play the banjo with his teeth and everything'.

Another great find me thinks.......

Last edited:
Steven said:
I am sure one of us is. ;)

:(

I actually went and looked up the players as well. Mario Maasie plays for a team called SV Robinhood, so it seems he'd be more at home at Forest anyway.. There OS is worse than ours. His profile is 1 sentence "He signed from Leo Victor at the start of the 04/05 season and we hope he will score goals for us!!"

Well it's not him then is it!

i dont think so joe i think ednas gave you a wrong un ( in return for you giving it her)

lazzer said:
i dont think so joe i think ednas gave you a wrong un ( in return for you giving it her)

Loving the avatar Marco, as for Edna - she's doing well, she's been down there for ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669