Patrik Gerrbrand

Status
Not open for further replies.
homer said:
Does he actually exist ?

lol

I doubt we can even afford £300k yet, let alone 500. Unless of course this deal is subject to Heath going, seeing as Plymouth and Hull are both bidding for him, could be that a deal is close.

I'm only telling you what the papers here say. But fine I'll stop posting when i find news about LCFC in the future then. As i stated in the first post it could be bullshit...

Johan said:
I'm only telling you what the papers here say. But fine I'll stop posting when i find news about LCFC in the future then. As i stated in the first post it could be bullshit...

Steady on, Johan - only having a joke

Your posts are much appreciated

Johan said:

We know the score Johan. We get a little cynical and sarcastic at times but please dont take it personal. Thats the English for you.

Your welcome here anytime and your posts are enlightening and much appreciated. Like i said earlier, keep up the good work...

Graz said:
lol

I doubt we can even afford £300k yet, let alone 500. Unless of course this deal is subject to Heath going, seeing as Plymouth and Hull are both bidding for him, could be that a deal is close.

I would imagine Heath is definately going to be sold to someone soon and theres the Stewart money so we have got some money surely.I can't believe CL is going to have to get all his signings in on 'Freemans'.Or are we really without a pot in which to piss in?

Johan said:
6 feet 2 inches? i think thats right.

Good stuff Johan. Good to have a fellow City fan in Sweden at the moment. :) :) ;)

highland fox said:
I would imagine Heath is definately going to be sold to someone soon and theres the Stewart money so we have got some money surely.I can't believe CL is going to have to get all his signings in on 'Freemans'.Or are we really without a pot in which to piss in?

It would seem we are broke HF, apparently a huge loss for last year will be posted, money needs to be recouped from this years budgets. The only money available is from fees we receive for players.

forgot to say that the article also says he was in Leicester in december. Have anyone heard about that before?

homer said:
Does he actually exist ?

An interesting question, but what prompted it? :102: :icon_eek: :eek:

DurhamFox said:
It would seem we are broke HF, apparently a huge loss for last year will be posted, money needs to be recouped from this years budgets. The only money available is from fees we receive for players.

Better stick your hand in your pocket then DF,you arent short of a few quid.Holidays in the States etc.

Johan said:
Does anyone know if LCFCs chairman is in Sweden? It says that he is in Stockholm to complete the deal. In the same article it says that Gerrbrand is fishing in Övertorneå way up north in Sweden... It also says that Nissa is going to have his medical today and complete the deal.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/sport/story/0,2789,668378,00.html

Dont know the chairmans wherabouts but it sounds possible that he could be in Stockholm negotiating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669