Patrik Gerrbrand

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Voice From Above said:
Dont know the chairmans wherabouts but it sounds possible that he could be in Stockholm negotiating.

Why would the Chairman be there? surely TD would do the negotiating. I thought the Chairman was pretty 'hands off'???

maybe we can't afford 300k or 500k, but this kind of a deal could be brokered for a nominal fee with a clause that we would pay them say 750k if we were promoted, and more on appearances etc. which (no offence) to a small scandinavian side is good business.

The Voice From Above said:
I did some christmas shopping in IKEA and i'm sure this bloke served me on the tills....

That could be him. All Swedes work at Ikea or Volvo... We also have polarbears running around in the streets and all that... ;-)

Johan said:
That could be him. All Swedes work at Ikea or Volvo... We also have polarbears running around in the streets and all that... ;-)

..and your women are tall, blonde, slim, sexy and beautiful..

you wont find any stereotyping here Johan

Johan said:

and you listen to ABBA whilst eating swede........

drummindefender said:
Johan is the scandinavian MB :038: :038: :038::038:

from this day forth you will be known as.......

vansinnig cykeln

Rayvon said:
from this day forth you will be known as.......

vansinnig cykeln

Crazy cyclist??

DurhamFox said:
Why would the Chairman be there? surely TD would do the negotiating. I thought the Chairman was pretty 'hands off'???

We can confirm that TD is currently in Sweden, as a result he may be a bit late for the Open Meeting tonight, for which he apolgises but the meeting will commence as planned on time with Andrew Neville until Tim arrives.

Confirmed by Sky Sports.com, also says that Wolfsburg are interested. By the sounds of it though, we've already agreed terms with the player, and just need to agree a fee with the club.

Leicester City are aiming to fend off competition from Wolfsburg to sign Swedish defender Patrik Gerrbrand.

The Hammarby stopper trained with The Foxes last season and appears to have impressed sufficiently to secure a move to The Walkers Stadium.

The Championship club are discussing a fee with their Swedish counterparts and Gerrbrand is anxious for the deal to go through.

"I hope it will be solved," Gerrbrand told Sportbladet.

"I'd rather go to England than Germany. I feel that I need to get more aggressive in my play and I hope to develop that in England.

"The Leicester coach wants me as soon as possible."

Foxes boss Craig Levein had confirmed over the weekend that he was aiming to sign two centre halves in the coming days.

Gerrbrand appears to be one of those targets, while the other - fellow Swede, Nils-Eric Johansson - is due to join Leicester on a two-year contract once he has undergone a medical.

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/Article.asp?id=289544

Apparently Micky Adams has once again been seeking to copy his former club in an attempt to get Coventry back to the top

He's just returned to the training ground with his new signings

swede.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673