Confirmed Transfer Patson Daka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from the revelation he’s a lifelong Liverpool supporter so will be linked with them by, say, October.
Life long - he's 22! Perhaps it was because Brendan Rodgers was the manager there when Daka was in his early teenage years?

He's been replying to Leicester fans on Twitter for days - seems genuinely buzzing to get this move.

Love to see it! Not just for him coming here, but for a footballer to show genuine excitement at how great their job is
The PL will turn him into a ****

Hope he hits the ground running he may need a season or two like Mahrez did, he looks very promising and could be an awesome signing, great age our scouting has been exceptional over the last couple of years and is testimont to how we are perceived as a club.

Hope he hits the ground running he may need a season or two like Mahrez did, he looks very promising and could be an awesome signing, great age our scouting has been exceptional over the last couple of years and is testimont to how we are perceived as a club.
Best case scenario is probably that Vardy comes back into some kind of form, or at least doesn't drop off completely, and Daka is worked into the team over the course of the season.

Fair ****s to anyone who just turns to a musician and says ‘gimme a beat’

Love it.

Is this at the training camp?

Seems like a good laugh too.

There's his goal celebration right there. Hopefully we'll see it many times on the pitch this season.

Oh yeah, sure he’ll look back fondly on those after his career has ended. “I didn’t win one trophy but I scored a lot of goals in teams that won **** all.”
Did you pen that oh behalf of Harry?

Seems a perfectly legitimate post-career article to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757