Paul Danson Reffing City V Oadby Town tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnstileblue63

Paul is in the middle tonight, so lets have your score predictions!

Motown Fox said:
He still lives local I think so that is why hes doing it I reckon.

He went to school with my wife at Countesthorpe College, where they had all that "progressive" education

:icon_lol: "dont call me sir call me dave"

Dunc said:
6 bookings and 3 reds.

Eh, take it easy, his son is a friend of mine.

Paul Danson, real nice guy, took me to see Leeds vs Sheff Wed at Hilsbro many years ago, was cracking, got a tour of the stadium changing rooms etc and Tea, cakes and sandwiches at half time and after the game. Was not long after the City Chelsea Cup match when we were robbed at the death by that poor mike riley penalty, I was asked by the other officials what I thort of Riley, but my reply isnt something I care to repeat......

Blaby blue blood said:

Paul Danson, real nice guy, took me to see Leeds vs Sheff Wed at Hilsbro many years ago, was cracking, got a tour of the stadium changing rooms etc and Tea, cakes and sandwiches at half time and after the game. Was not long after the City Chelsea Cup match when we were robbed at the death by that poor mike riley penalty, I was asked by the other officials what I thort of Riley, but my reply isnt something I care to repeat......

Erland Johnson, the diving ginger tw*t

Blaby blue blood said:

Next time you see Paul say hi from Martyn that used to play (well was sub mainly!) with Phoenix Nomads when Paul used to play for them in the Leicester & District Sunday League, dizzy heights of football!

Oi! This is my old man youre talking about here!
He is still on football league as linesman and reffing on the combination leagues (doc martins etc). No particular reason why he is reffing city v oadby tonight, he is a local ref so occasionally they use him for the 'big' county games and my word you cant get much bigger than city v oadby!!
May I ask who you are Blaby Blue Blood? dont remember taking no mate to leeds v wednesday!
Oh and one last thing, me dad didnt go countesthorpe college so stop such libellious behaviour.

HoxtonFox said:
He is still on football league as linesman and reffing on the combination leagues (doc martins etc). No particular reason why he is reffing city v oadby tonight, he is a local ref so occasionally they use him for the 'big' county games and my word you cant get much bigger than city v oadby!!
May I ask who you are Blaby Blue Blood? dont remember taking no mate to leeds v wednesday!
Oh and one last thing, me dad didnt go countesthorpe college so stop such libellious behaviour.

Well, I saw him being lino at Notts Co V Carlisle, boy, did he get some grief. I remember one fan saying how he should be on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here. And Then added many expletives.

Last edited:
HoxtonFox said:

I take it this is Rob?

Just sent you a pm.

:)

HoxtonFox said:

Sorry I just assumed as my wife went to school with him it must have been Countesthorpe as I knew she went there BUT I forgot she also went to South Wigston High School before that so it must have been at South Wigston High School that she knew him.

FINAL SCORE OADBY TOWN 0 CITY 2

Crowd approx 300

:eek: No cards!!!!!!! :eek:

Danno must be slipping in his old age!!!!!!! :icon_roll

:eek: Yes Lee Morris did play the whole 90 mins:eek:
and from what Danno said to me this morning (he's my boss) he played very well.

Maybe now he'll surge into the first team!!?? :icon_roll

:thumbs_up Morris - thumbs up from Danno

Morris played 75 minutes. I hear from someone playing against City last night that Morris, Norval, Logan and Porter had good games with Morris possibly man of the match :eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670