Speculation Paul Ince wanted as next manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I would actually cry if this happened.

Steve Bruce?I really do not think so.Prob from Hull in Prem to Man U in Prem.We then get Ancellotti.

When I saw this...

2013-04-04_080212.jpg

I was puzzled.

Then I saw this thread title in the list and all was suddenly clear!

Maybe this is just what we need? I've heard people talk about how shit we are all season with no concept of what really being shit is. Under Sousa, we were shut. Under Taylor or Megson even. These are all within the memory of most posters on here. What we are at the minute is disappointing. Maybe a good dose of real shitness, something Ince would bring, would give us a good sense of perspective for the next real manager? Or maybe not.

I've feared all along that it will be very difficult to attract a quaity manager.

I suppose that if the speculation that Pearson's contract could include a clause financially beneficial to the club once it is mathmatically impossible to reach the play offs is accurate - then this sad tale has a bit to run yet.

In the meantime a win at Brighton would help.

Under Sousa, we were shut. [sic] Under Taylor or Megson even. These are all within the memory of most posters on here. What we are at the minute is disappointing. Maybe a good dose of real shitness would give us a good sense of perspective

:038:

Maybe this is just what we need? I've heard people talk about how shit we are all season with no concept of what really being shit is. Under Sousa, we were shut. Under Taylor or Megson even. These are all within the memory of most posters on here. What we are at the minute is disappointing. Maybe a good dose of real shitness, something Ince would bring, would give us a good sense of perspective for the next real manager? Or maybe not.

The funny thing is, as you say, the real abject, shite is still in recent history. Its bizarre people are so happy to return to it.

I've feared all along that it will be very difficult to attract a quaity manager.

The thought that Ince might be our next manager brings true perspective as to where we are as a club. All our dreams are becoming nightmares.

The funny thing is, as you say, the real abject, shite is still in recent history. Its bizarre people are so happy to return to it.

A bloke who sits behind me, and has had a season ticket at least as long as we've been at the KP, regularly moans about this being "the worst side I've ever bloody seen".

Steve Walsh or Paul Ince?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670