Paul Konchesky

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my Forest supporting mates thought he would be a good signing for them at the time. He now thinks he's awful.

One of my Forest supporting mates thought he would be a good signing for them at the time. He now thinks he's awful.

Personally I was happy he came to us, but purely on the games he played I was glad he left.

I think he'd be a good signing. Can't have become that shite in the last year?

I think its quite clear his confidence was shattered at Liverpool. If he got it back, then he would be more than good enough at this level. Question is do we want to take that risk?

He was really solid at Fulham and I thought when he made the move to Liverpool he might be able to step up, but he's had a torrid time since he signed for them. He just looks like he's lost all his confidence when he plays now. With a good pre-season and a bit of confidence, I think he could be solid in this league. I don't think he really matches Sven's idea of a left back though, I can't really see him bombing down the wings and getting crosses in like PVA or Naughton.

I thought he was pretty good when he was playing for Fulham and West Ham but playing for Liverpool he looked average, wouldn't mind him here though

Last edited:
No surprise that he went to Florist and turned shit really. Proven player and worth a gamble if not asking for too much.

No surprise that he went to Florist and turned shit really. Proven player and worth a gamble if not asking for too much.

I think that he'd been performing poorly at Liverpool before he went to Forest, as do most Liverpool fans.

And if Sven thinks that he can rejuvenate him, then I am fully behind that decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669