Pay Them Off FFS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure (or at least I would hope) that £20,000 each for those players mentioned is no where near a conservative estimate!

Thanks for that,

Nice to see that Maybury, Douglas, Hammond and Newton, four of the worst offenders are out of contract 2008. Given this club nothing in return.

I was going to say "I hope they never work again" but that would be unfair, they could do a job for C*v.
:icon_lol: I hope they go on to have long and feckin miserable careers at F****t!

Ohhh them. Get rid of them. :icon_conf

You must be the most CONFUSED member on this whole board! A thread doesn't go by without you weighing in with a ':icon_conf'

Stop using this smilie all the time. It's shit and annoying.

P.S I'm not really bothered what you think.

You must be the most CONFUSED member on this whole board! A thread doesn't go by without you weighing in with a ':icon_conf'

Quite frankly, I don't really give a toss what you think either. Given the fact that I've never noticed you exist before I'm assuming you don't really contribute much to these boards anyway. So who cares what you think? And I don't always use the same emoticon anyway. Bugger off and annoy someone else will you. :icon_roll

Quite frankly, I don't really give a toss what you think either. Given the fact that I've never noticed you exist before I'm assuming you don't really contribute much to these boards anyway. So who cares what you think? And I don't always use the same emoticon anyway. Bugger off and annoy someone else will you. :icon_roll

:018: :018: :018: Play nice girls.

Well then - one of you three please explain to me how some of the other non-midfielder assholes that have occupied central midfield positions this season are in any way better than him?
Because they're not quite so shi.... oh, I see your point there DB, good one.

Well then - one of you three please explain to me how some of the other non-midfielder assholes that have occupied central midfield positions this season are in any way better than him?

:icon_conf I wasn't saying they were,my point was IH appears n ot to be keen on anything Martin Allen related.I can only think of James Chambers and Clemece who he plays,of course this may well be that Allen brought in rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00