PayPal merchant services

Status
Not open for further replies.

spionfox

Anybody help with this before I contact PayPal support?

My employer has a trading website that calculates P&P based on the value of the order. Customers can pay using PayPal if they like.

Recently I was asked to set up a completely separate web page to showcase a few special offers based on a magazine advert we will be running. People pay via PayPal and we need P&P calculations for this too. I set up the P&P options in the profile section of our eBay account and it works great for this web page.

The problem though is that all PayPal payments coming through, including those from the main trading website that already include P&P, are having P&P added again based on the new profile settings.

Anyone know if there is a way to get round this? Payments through PayPal via the main site shouldn't have the PayPal P&P rules applied but other payments should. Any way round?

Thanks.

Alternatively, anybody know of some software I could use that calculates P&P on the web page before that total is forwarded to PayPal? I could avoid the PayPal set up then thus avoiding issues with the trading website.

Ta.

what is the web page built in? calculating the percentage of a number is easy with any of the programming languages, even html/javascript

what is the web page built in? calculating the percentage of a number is easy with any of the programming languages, even html/javascript

It's completely separate to our main trading site. It's just a HTML page using standard PayPal produced buttons.

Just thought though, when you use PayPal to make the buttons you have to assign a selling price so any sort of workaround outside of PayPal wouldn't work :icon_cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669