Pearson must be worried!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A big loss coming up soon, i think the sale of so called "big names" might have helped as we brought cheaper players with cheaper wages, but i am sure Dickov is paid pretty high compare to others in the first team

Newts has just called to say he saw him outside the clubshop a week ago and knew this was going to happen last thursday.

Dowie was a bizarre appointment for them anyway. To be fair, he hasn't done that bad considering the squad he has got, I thought the QPR board would have backed him with some more dosh. Harsh sacking.

Perhaps Qpr already have a replacement in mind and want to get him in before he takes a job with someone else

Although not being able to score a goal against Swansea when the Swans had a defender in goal for over an hour, probably had a part to play in his sacking!

Perhaps Qpr already have a replacement in mind and want to get him in before he takes a job with someone else

An italian? Zola reported to be unhappy with what is happening with the hammers board.

He didn't get to choose who was brought in anyway. Briatore has said that he decides who gets signed and it is not a decision for his managers.

Was surprised Dowie got the job anyway he's hardly set the championship alight with his recent teams.

Listened to the NP interview on Talksport tonight, and again thought how lucky we are to have him as our manager, down to earth, realistic and thorough; we are in a good place with him at the helm IMO.

Listened to the NP interview on Talksport tonight, and again thought how lucky we are to have him as our manager, down to earth, realistic and thorough; we are in a good place with him at the helm IMO.

I agree. We have had a couple of nutters amongst the managers in the last few years and some others who were simply a bit ineffective for this club anyway - Pearson appears to be a solid professional. I wouldn't know, but I would guess that he is the sort that players can take seriously and commands respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566