Pearson on Newcastle defeat *warning - may contain traces of humour*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Singth

Keep 'em coming Biff, if for no other reason than to piss off these miserable lot :icon_bigg

Bertie should be making an star appearance

Matt_B

I can't believe that a) people get so annoyed at having opened a thread, an action that took less than 3 seconds to perform, and b) haven't learnt to recognise the URL yet so they don't click the link. I thought people were reasonably intelligent on here, despite the overwhelming evidence. Shame.

Kingy_85

See, now thats just ignorant.

The first few videos, did throw me. I mean, like most i come on here for a quick peek whilst at work, i dont pay attention to the poster or the read the URL link, i shouldnt really have 2. Instead of Pearson, i get a succession of swear words from a lego brick.

Fair enough, i havent fell for it since, but its just annoying that this guy keeps posting these terrible videos in the LCFC section and the same 3 people keep laughing at it and asking for more, there is something fundamentally wrong about that, or at least it doesnt sit right with me.

It has nothing to do with my sense of humour.

I suggest Biff apply to Channel 4, they keep spewing out awful comedys on a regular basis, maybe he could get a job on the Katie Brand show.

Last edited:

Singth

You're a real crowd pleaser aren't you Biff? :icon_lol:

Biff

Well im glad im not the only one to see what an absolute crock of arse these videos are.

I cannot believe this guy hasnt been told where to go yet.

Biff- "your" videos suck donkey balls.

Surely theres a thread for useless videos? They dont belong in the LCFC section!

Thats right, im not finished either.

See, now thats just ignorant.

The first few videos, did throw me. I mean, like most i come on here for a quick peek whilst at work, i dont pay attention to the poster or the read the URL link, i shouldnt really have 2. Instead of Pearson, i get a succession of swear words from a lego brick.

Fair enough, i havent fell for it since, but its just annoying that this guy keeps posting these terrible videos in the LCFC section and the same 3 people keep laughing at it and asking for more, there is something fundamentally wrong about that, or at least it doesnt sit right with me.

It has nothing to do with my sense of humour.

I suggest Biff apply to Channel 4, they keep spewing out awful comedys on a regular basis, maybe he could get a job on the Katie Brand show.

Keep 'em coming Biff, if for no other reason than to piss off these miserable lot :icon_bigg

Bertie should be making an star appearance

And who would that be i wonder :102:

Last edited:

Biff

I can't believe that a) people get so annoyed at having opened a thread, an action that took less than 3 seconds to perform, and b) haven't learnt to recognise the URL yet so they don't click the link. I thought people were reasonably intelligent on here, despite the overwhelming evidence. Shame.

The people posting the negative comments, says it all really :icon_wink

Blaby blue blood

We want more! We want more! :038:

And keep them in the LCFC section, just to piss off the miserable gits with no sense of humor! :icon_bigg

I feel the need to expand on Kingy and Harbs relationship, will there be more or are you leaving us all hanging? :102:

Kingy_85

We want more! We want more! :038:

And keep them in the LCFC section, just to piss off the miserable gits with no sense of humor! :icon_bigg

I feel the need to expand on Kingy and Harbs relationship, will there be more or are you leaving us all hanging? :102:

So because two people think that endless crap videos are annoying, that means there in a sexual relationship?

No wonder you find the videos funny.

Willlow

Your questioning my intelligence? - this coming from the creator of playmobile Shane Warne Interviews Nigel Pearson- including swearing.

Do you even have a job?

To give Biff credited the first one did "contain traces of humour", but after 3 or 4 similar videos of cartoon characters swearing it does get very boring.

If people are happy to watch video after video then that is up to them, but posting it as a real thread is annoying and is only a step up from people posting threads saying "Pearson is sacked" only for the first post to say "not really".

I suppose it wouldnt be TB though if people didnt drag out the same joke long after it has stopped being funny

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670