Pearson Out !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Micky Adams and Martin Allen 7th & 8th too. We need Joe Fox to come in and make sense of all this.

No account has been taken for his appalling hairstyle, or his lack of humour within post match interviews

Shocking stuff, this

No account has been taken for his appalling hairstyle, or his lack of humour within post match interviews

Shocking stuff, this

No jokes or funny comments, at least with Holloway he used to cheer you up after we had played crap.

Also, we never find out everything that is happening behind the scenes. Any decent manager immediately tells the local newspaper about all the off field problems. As fans we have a right to know!

have to agree with Willow no stats for sense of humour, but can you really imagine Pearson with a bright blue and purple mohican, ( spelling probably wrong) but who gives a shite he's top of a pile of turds.

Nor are there stats explaining the lack of a Plan B, his adherence to failing tactics & long ball, his lack of pashun and his poor signing of players (it was all Stevey and Mandy).

This also does not take into account the fact that he had the audacity to win a league game while it was snowing.

Somke of the players that night jogged to the ground, but Nige never broke sweat, does he have a bed in his office?

What about Wood's terrible first touch ?

No mention of it at all in these stats

Absolute shambles

These days the club never seems to produce any good stories. We never hear of fire extingishers in La Manga, players assaulting each other on pre-season trips or late nights with German prostitutes. The interviews are deadpan and we never get anything as delusional as Sousa's after match analysis. I do not miss any of this.
I get the impression that three people make the football decisions and that they are very tight knit and very good at their jobs.

I enjoy Pearson's dug out behaviour. Sven was not only calm but once did the unforgivable thing of motioning "Mr Angry" Mike Stowell to calm down. For me Nigel's best was in his first incarnation when Gallagher was on the side getting treatment -
a shout of "Gally are you alright"
"Yes"
"Then why aren't you on the f---g pitch."

Shite maybe, but he's top shite!

have to agree with Willow no stats for sense of humour, but can you really imagine Pearson with a bright blue and purple mohican, ( spelling probably wrong) but who gives a shite he's top of a pile of turds.

Somke of the players that night jogged to the ground, but Nige never broke sweat, does he have a bed in his office?

somke ? try some

I think someone has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673