Pearson Rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
And who had the inside info on his appointment?

I knew once Mourinho was appointed at Inter Milan that we had a chance of securing Stephen Pearson. I didn't want to be disappointed so refused to get my hopes up but now it seems to be coming reality I can't help but lag my pants. This is a major coup. Hail Milan.

I apologise to someone on Bentleys Roof for shamelessley pinching this:

But an anagram of his name is "A Longer Penis", and for that reason alone we should give him our full support :038:

I in turn apolgise to somebody on the BlueArmy Mailing List, who points out that he is a "Genial Person" who will end up with "a large pension".

(Probably sooner than he hopes if Milan stays true to form!!)

Last edited:
I apologise to someone on Bentleys Roof for shamelessley pinching this:

But an anagram of his name is "A Longer Penis", and for that reason alone we should give him our full support :038:

Sheer brilliance. Hats off to Bentleys Roof for encapsulating the whole saga in one anagram.

Found this blog from the same bloke who suggested that Holloway was out of his depth and needed assistance several weeks before we crashed and burned. Meaningless bollocks? Possibly, but an interesting 'compare and contrast' with our Bristolian mirth-maker.

http://www.themartineffect.co.uk/blog-nigel-pearson.htm

I in turn apolgise to somebody on the BlueArmy Mailing List, who points out that he is a "Genial Person" who will end up with "a large pension".

(Probably sooner than he hopes if Milan stays true to form!!)
Even easier than that, Nigel Pearson = Large Pension.

Penile Organs

Penile Groans

Last edited:
Thank **** for that, we can dispense with all of the "i know something, but i can't say" wink wink merchants now.

i thought mandaric was going for a 'big name in english football' and someone who has a winning mentality....:102::102::102::102: rather pearson than that grease ball gregory so on that basis a good appointment

Thank **** for that, we can dispense with all of the "i know something, but i can't say" wink wink merchants now.

Not one of whom had this one nailed

Another reason to like this appointment :038:

Someone find some positives..please!!!!!

If his name was Neil Lennon, Muzzy Izzet, Matt Elliott or Gerry Taggart people would be creaming themselves, but because he has no previous association with our club and is relatively unproven then it is a disastrous appointment.

IMO it is positive because he has little in the way of managerial history to pre judge, so whilst he lacks experience, he also lacks failure and past history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669