Speculation Pearson's Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one I've just seen. Not sure anyone's mentioned him yet, not even Blaarev who might have some insight into his abilities.

Why former USA boss Bob Bradley would be the perfect manager for Leicester City
http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/07/0...bob-bradley-would-be-the-perfect-manager-for/
Actually I was going to suggest him. He's done really well with Stabæk on a shoestring budget and playing very attractive football. He more famously did well as USA coach before that. He's looking for bigger challenges. I'm sure he would be a far better option than Norwegian names like Solskjær, Berg and Deila.

Actually I was going to suggest him. He's done really well with Stabæk on a shoestring budget and playing very attractive football. He more famously did well as USA coach before that. He's looking for bigger challenges. I'm sure he would be a far better option than Norwegian names like Solskjær, Berg and Deila.

She is at Norwich isn't she? :)

He took Stabæk up before last season. They were favourites to go down but did really well. This season they look like the only team that can challenge Rosenborg.

What ****ing shambolic collection of names that produces zero inspiration. Out of the front runners I can only foresee Dyche offering a chance of continuity and premier league safety.

I seriously hope the Thais pull something incredible off or manage to unearth some sort of hidden gem from the lower leagues, though I seriously doubt it. Personally I'd offer Eddie Howe a deal he can't refuse.

Hiddink or Klopp? At our place? Get real. Allardyce has done well wherever and is more suited. He would do well

What ****ing shambolic collection of names that produces zero inspiration. Out of the front runners I can only foresee Dyche offering a chance of continuity and premier league safety.

I seriously hope the Thais pull something incredible off or manage to unearth some sort of hidden gem from the lower leagues, though I seriously doubt it. Personally I'd offer Eddie Howe a deal he can't refuse.

Eddie Howe is a great shout.

Bought in a lot a lot of the players that got Burnley promoted. Has obviously done well at BFC

Shakespeare and Walsh's Blue & White Army. etc. etc.

(Ok, technically its an all blue army now that they've decided on blue shorts - almost as bad as getting rid of the manager bloke)

Out of the front runners I can only foresee Dyche offering a chance of continuity and premier league safety.

On the basis of what? His failed attempt at Premier League safety last season?

Never has a manager failed to achieve his clubs aim and been so lavishly praised for it.

Don't really rate Lennon, we could do worse. Eddie Howe is a great shout if we could get him.

Not overly keen on Lennon.

Yes, he was a great player for us, but his team's seem so dour and his record is hardly insprining. When you see some of the signings he made for Bolton - a 37 year-old Eider Gudjonsson and a 36 year-old Emile Heakey, he doesn't strike me as the kind of manager who'd build young exciting sides over the long-term like Pearson did.

If he wasn't Neil Lennon and wasn't a great player for us but had the same record, I think he'd be well down the list of candidates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566