Pearson's Transfer Targets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
'i seen the morning light, seen the morning light, it's not because i'm an early riser, just didn't get to sleep last night....'
TBH, I think the morning sun on my face is really showing my age.

Lucketti and Dickov linked today as possible NP targets , hope hes aiming younger
I don't care how old they are, in this league it's work ethic, determination and bollocks that gets you out of it, not age. Dickov has this in abundance.

Never heard of the other geezer so can't comment. I would have Dickov back in a flash.

how old is he?

But, when he comes here, will be someone else who once again comes in to show that there's always one last pay cheque that you don't have to work to hard for.

I second that. He would be an excellent signing in the circumstances.

I do not want 'psycho' Dickov here. Dickov's role in the La Manga scandal and fiasco should not be under-estimated. Though I say (for legal reasons) he was exonerated of any wrong doings he was one of the lead people who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was mixing with the drinkers and the wasters of the squad and suprise, suprise fell into the company of these dodgy women who lured them in. Judge a man by the company he keeps, and Dickov was keeping bad company. La Manga sent the team and Micky Adams into total freefall. Dickov left with a wad of notes in his backpocket from the signing on fee to his new club after his transfer from the relegated team if you all remember, leaving Birchinall to dryly note that the club had thrown £200K at represented these people in their hour of need. They should all have paid for their own costs and been disciplined and sacked for bringing the club into disrepute. I do not want that man back at this club earning a cent from this club. Incidentally, can you imagine what Capello would do with any England player getting into this type of situation - it would be kiss goodbye to your last England cap 'innocent' or not.

Last edited:
You think Capello will last that long?

I do not want 'psycho' Dickov here. Dickov's role in the La Manga scandal and fiasco should not be under-estimated. Though I say (for legal reasons) he was exonerated of any wrong doings he was one of the lead people who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was mixing with the drinkers and the wasters of the squad and suprise, suprise fell into the company of these dodgy women who lured them in. Judge a man by the company he keeps, and Dickov was keeping bad company. La Manga sent the team and Micky Adams into total freefall. Dickov left with a wad of notes in his backpocket from the signing on fee to his new club after his transfer from the relegated team if you all remember, leaving Birchinall to dryly note that the club had thrown �200K at represented these people in their hour of need. They should all have paid for their own costs and been disciplined and sacked for bringing the club into disrepute. I do not want that man back at this club earning a cent from this club. Incidentally, can you imagine what Capello would do with any England player getting into this type of situation - it would be kiss goodbye to your last England cap 'innocent' or not.

I am not a religious man but amongst other things the Bible teaches Redemption. I am also a believer in redemption especially if it brings goals. :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669