People in the South Stand today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson

Did you see the stewards go and talk to that bloke who kept shouting?
Was any of you sitting near him to hear what she said to him?

I liked the chanting towards the stewards though :D

Which is the South stand? I sit in the Alliance and Leicester stand, and to be perfctly honest I serioulsy hate the majority of the people around me. The guy infront jumps up every times theres a shot on goal, the guy to my left eats 4 or 5 pies a game and behind me sits the most annoying man in the stadium. He moans all day, and genrally tells everyone else what he thinks, even though NO ONE CARES!

However this guy was unusually quite so prehaps it was him who was told to shut up?

Fox Fan said:
Which is the South stand? I sit in the Alliance and Leicester stand, and to be perfctly honest I serioulsy hate the majority of the people around me. The guy infront jumps up every times theres a shot on goal, the guy to my left eats 4 or 5 pies a game and behind me sits the most annoying man in the stadium. He moans all day, and genrally tells everyone else what he thinks, even though NO ONE CARES!

However this guy was unusually quite so prehaps it was him who was told to shut up?

It must be the pyscho Chandler, and then theres Homer 237 jumping up and down and MK having his breakfast.

The Kop end, the guy was sitting in D2 around EE-ish i'd say. when it got quiet he was really really loud as if he was pissed & when Stoke scored he went mad.

I was very close to it, in HH - but I didn't hear what they said to each other. Stewards being officious again.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I thought the support was pretty good for most of the game, best for a while for the Walkers.

Phil The Fox said:
I was very close to it, in HH - but I didn't hear what they said to each other. Stewards being officious again.

I thought the support was pretty good for most of the game, best for a while for the Walkers.

I didn't think it was too bad at all, singing for most of the game.

rotherhamfox said:
Phil The Fox said:

I didn't think it was too bad at all, singing for most of the game.

I have to agree I thought the crowd got behind the team quite well, but the players helped by displaying the type of spirit and passion shown yesterday.

Foxes_Never_Quit said:
The atmosphere was much better, but the booing at the end of the game was an absolute disgrace. Pathetic.

Oh dear, I don't like the sound of that, was it loud?

beaumontfox said:
there wasn't much, but it was still there.

i don't know what some people want.
second half it was a mockery because of the conditions.

no need for it at all.

There should be a bit of time before the twats start doing that again - blimey, what do they expect?

I think we all know now that what has gone on at city aint been the players fault. The booer's should shut up and give the players time, with the new manager I am sure it will improve.

The atmosphere it Filbo Way is ver poor.
Last season I sat in the Kop and I got fed up ofmonly ever singing 2 songs. So i moved to L1 where its a lot better. Better atmosphere, variety in songs, More standing, and better banter. i think unless the Vocal
part of the ground is near the away end then it ruins it. so as we can't move the Kop or Away end, I think that the vocal fans shoul all unite in L and K block.

i would like to say that all members of the southstand should give themselves a well earned pat on the back for yesterdays backing

lazzer said:
i would like to say that all members of the southstand should give themselves a well earned pat on the back for yesterdays backing

Prehaps this poor run of form was really a wake up call to the KOP! Its not suprize that as the Kop has started siging they players performances have improved.

The only thing is down the Walkers is the fans haste to get on the players backs. AS SOON as this happens there is a visbale drop in our performance - therofre keep it postive and win more games!

Its not just the players that tail off at the ne dof the game these days its the fans too!

The atmosphere it Filbo Way is ver poor.
Last season I sat in the Kop and I got fed up ofmonly ever singing 2 songs. So i moved to L1 where its a lot better. Better atmosphere, variety in songs, More standing, and better banter. i think unless the Vocal
part of the ground is near the away end then it ruins it. so as we can't move the Kop or Away end, I think that the vocal fans shoul all unite in L and K block.

i completly agree with that. the kop should all move to L1 and the surrounding area. i was sittinf in between them both yesterday and it seems that if both unite together then it would be bloody awsome. exactly like the old kop at filbo. god how i miss those days. it really would be great. the lads in L1 give it their all, and sing many dif songs. i know its hard as fans but i really think we should sort it and move to L1, calling this our official KOP

the only problem with this is that for Cup purposes L1 is for the away support(unless they've altered if this season)

i still think the club should just ask the STH in the Kop and family stand if they would prefer swapping stands.

i reckon it'll be a huge majority of 'yes please'!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669