People with inside info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babylon

There seems to be so many people on here now who have inside info. I thought it would be easier to list the people who don't. I'll start you off...

I don't know anyone at the club and I have no inside info.

Anyone else?

I know lots, but not that kind of stuff.

my bro in law works there, and he tells me jack sh#t, am still waiting for an email from him , any news and ill tell you where to put the v cash;)

alex said:
I know Tim's secretary.....

Your post has arrived Tim....

screta2.jpg

at least you tried babylon, unfortunately some people are just sooooooooooooooooo immature, like totally not me though.

for the record i have no links to the club and no inside info.

Rayvon said:
at least you tried babylon, unfortunately some people are just sooooooooooooooooo immature, like totally not me though.

for the record i have no links to the club and no inside info.
does anybody know the old boy on the gate at the walkers i bet he has some inside info as no one passes without him knowing.

It's what makes the forum tick alex. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I would like to confess to knowing diddly squat about anything concerning the clubs internal matters.

There.... got that off me chest

My mates an electrician he reckosn he's made some very reliable contacts at the club?:redface:

Last edited:
newtonfox said:
i Can't say ,but Ive got a few contacts in the club :icon_wink any mob/Adm wants to know just to prove I'm not lieing ill let them know through pm sorry Carnot post names i would be shot :eek:

You shouldn't be posting in this thread... it's for people who DON'T know anyone only. ;)

i have lots of inside info but sadly not about the club more about certain posters on here ;)

lazzer said:
i have lots of inside info but sadly not about the club more about certain posters on here ;)

Lazzer the past is the past, I was young and foolish.

lazzer said:

Is this the one about Joe, Duzza, CateFox, a bottle of JD, a pot noodle, an edition of razzle and three lamas??

If so it's common knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670