pepsi tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got NTL Digitial, anyone know if it's on any channels on there? And what time? :oops:

Is MATV a terrestrial channel? For free? :shock: Is it available anywhere? I want to watch it

oh, I just saw on the MATV website that the channel is only available in and around Leicester :(

Steven said:
When I first started watching TV there were two channels and a test card until late afternnon.
and lots of open university programs on saturday mornings for all us kids to watch.
and a very badly dubbed flashing blade...

Come on folks...help me out here! Even if you don't want to see the teams at this weekends tournament it would be great if you could get down there. I personally go for Leicester, but then I go to every Leicester game for Leicester. So if you haven't got a ticket please get one. I know some of you are feeling a little betrayed by the clubs bull reasons for having this tournament but the fact of the matter is that we are Leicester fans and many of the new players haven't walked out at the Walkers in front of us...what kind of an impression does an empty stadium give?

Come on folks, get off your overly padded buns and get yourself a ticket...you know it makes sense + you get to see the new boys in action a week in advance.

If you have sprogs that is equally no excuse...they can go free (if that floats your boat)

1. Its the weekend
2. Its the greatest game of them all
3 (perhaps most important) it's LCFC
4. If you stay home you know your missus is going to make you re-grout the bathroom, so one more time i beg you...don't let us be a joke. Get your shoes on, get down the ticket office and hand over the money thats burning a hole in your pocket.

City till we die anyone?
:wink: :wink:

lord_kitchener.jpg

Your city needs YOU!

i read in the mercury that sab tv sky 829 have exclusive coverage of the tournmament so i assume its live :roll: wish i hadnt kin mentioned it now :roll: kinnel

You reap what you sow

Time for Paul Mace to go and fook himself sideways after this shambles.

Stoke played Valencia last night. £15 a ticket (just checked on their site)
Pretty sure we could have got a good few thousand for that on a nice sunny afternoon

We pay twenty notes per day, or 35 for a "rover", and we get shite.

But another hilarious "legends" game, so that's ok then

W*nkers

Graz said:
I've got NTL Digitial, anyone know if it's on any channels on there? And what time? :oops:

Is MATV a terrestrial channel? For free? :shock: Is it available anywhere? I want to watch it

oh, I just saw on the MATV website that the channel is only available in and around Leicester :(
If you're in Leicester and have NTL then it's on Ch901, or terrestrial Ch6. I don't think its available outiside Leicester unless you have Sky.

pkonline said:
Graz said:

If you're in Leicester and have NTL then it's on Ch901, or terrestrial Ch6. I don't think its available outiside Leicester unless you have Sky.

the game isnt live, and its only on sky channel sab tv. its only highlight though, of leaciesterveast bengal.

the only way to watch the match live is by going to the game.

These signings and the Tournament - very co-incidental timing. :roll: :roll: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263