personal numberplates........

Status
Not open for further replies.
W49 Ker

-edit, why does this forum sometimes take my uppercase letters and change them for lower case, and sometimes it doesn't

Because you were no doubt being smutty and rude and we don't want that type of thing on here Thankyou.This a a good clean Family Forum and if you wish to use the language of the Billiard Hall then I suggest you find some other Forum
Good Day to You

If you post something in all capitals it removes the capitals - although for some reason it then capitalises the first letter of each word.
Sometimes I can write AC/DC, other times it says Ac/dc

It only removes tha capitals if all the letters in your post are capitals.
Can't remember what post or thread it was, but somebody typed a full sentance in uppercase earlier today

Do you mean this: http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showpost.php?p=362707&postcount=22 ?

There's some hidden lower case underneath it.
No it wasn't, but I misread your post. The post I'm referring to was a long one and was correct useage all the way through, only the last sentance was upper case.

I now understand it has to be the "whole" post before it has any effect.

I noticed a while back Jessel wrote a full post with the first letter of each word in upptr case, I now understand what happened.

Can't remember what post or thread it was, but somebody typed a full sentance in uppercase earlier today

bet they were a mod they get away with everything!

C?OCK

Not a piss take honest ( but have a number where the ? is)

Supposed to read like a shortened verson of my sir name, but apparently you have a blindness of numbers in between letters, especially when it reads COCK

Great, wife never borrows the car and the kids never want me to take them to school

Lazzer, do you have a personalised number plate, and were you driving through South Wigston this morning? :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669